New Model tractor magazine out soon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Details of this I have scaned for you to see what you make of it

Yes I did see this one being promoted in one of the tractor magazines but I can't recall which one. I'm going to give this one a miss purely on the basis I get 6 tractor magazines already and it is difficult to find the time to read each one in detail each month.

It'll be interesting to see if WH Smith stock it.  They've changed their magazine stocking policy now, no longer do they automatically sell every magazine produced.  If it's produced on time ( ;) remembering F&S) then there should be copies to be looked at/purchased at Spalding and ToyTrac.

Is this out now? Looks interesting ... looking forward to a good read .. fingers crossed  :D

Read the first post Nick......it says Publish Quartley From September.

NNNNNNNNuuuuuuummmmmppppptttttyyyyyyy....feel it in the wind!!

Read the first post Nick......it says Publish Quartley From September.

NNNNNNNNuuuuuuummmmmppppptttttyyyyyyy....feel it in the wind!!

Does it? Numpty for PDH  :o:-\ :-\

First post: Details of this I have scaned for you to see what you make of it

:D :D Im confused  :-\ :-\ :-X:-[

Looks like it is a similar type of publication to the now gone Farm and Site but only 4 issues per year and not the F&S 6 per year. Could be worth a sub as it's only 10 quid for a year. That's not a fortune these days. May take out a sub if I hear more about it  :-\

Who is it published by??

Don't know.  The scan Mike put up doesn't tell us anything, just that they come from Worcester.  From the scuttle I've heard it's a new venture by the publishers.  What knowledge and experience they have, will, I suppose, become clear in the first issues.

You will have to ask rory as its advertized in his magazine  ;)>:(

Yes I saw it being advertised in Classic tractor last night. I remember the other magazine it was in Vintage tractor by Tim Bolton.

• 1 month later...

Have sent off my subscription this morning, i thought nothing ventured nothing gained. I think the magazine is being produced by Vintage Tractor ,as that is who i spoke to this morning on the telephone, and the gentleman said they had them in stock,but would not be distibuting until next week , when they get back from The Great Dorset Steam Fair.

tractorman314.

Have sent off my subscription this morning, i thought nothing ventured nothing gained. I think the magazine is being produced by Vintage Tractor ,as that is who i spoke to this morning on the telephone, and the gentleman said they had them in stock,but would not be distibuting until next week , when they get back from The Great Dorset Steam Fair.

tractorman314.

I'll have a look on their stand at Dorset steam fair in that case - hopefully they'll have taken some copies with them ;)

I'll have a look on their stand at Dorset steam fair in that case - hopefully they'll have taken some copies with them ;)

Got a copy yesterday at Dorset they were available on the Vintage Tractor stand ?3 a copy or ?10 for a years subscription (4 copies)