1. 1. which set of wheels looks better

• the larger
    • the smaller
    • stick to making the 5000/chafer sprayer

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you sticking with the colour or are you going to do some red ones as , i think they were called highland or something . theres a picture of one in the old farm and site mag that was about ::) on one of the spalding show reports. there you go another conversion to do now ::) ::). both these models look the mutts mate by the way mate ;D ;D ;) well done yet again mate. bet theres some plans for the  7000 &7600  ::) ::)

are you sticking with the colour or are you going to do some red ones as , i think they were called highland or something . theres a picture of one in the old farm and site mag that was about ::) on one of the spalding show reports. there you go another conversion to do now ::) ::). both these models look the mutts mate by the way mate ;D ;D ;) well done yet again mate. bet theres some plans for the  7000 &7600  ::) ::)

got some idea's for the 7000 & 7600 ;):-X

thought you might :D start  collecting those bubble cabs. i thought about doinga 5610 with the square cab from the JD3140 as henri walker does them. i had seen a conversion done on the old ford 5000 with the 5610 /tw bonnet on it and it looked spot on.

thought you might :D start  collecting those bubble cabs. i thought about doinga 5610 with the square cab from the JD3140 as henri walker does them. i had seen a conversion done on the old ford 5000 with the 5610 /tw bonnet on it and it looked spot on.

as you might know I've done a 5610 with the new 5000 and shaped the bonnet to the "10" series styling (A lot of thinking and swearing went into that). I see Brian Norman doe's the square JD cab as well. does henri walker have a website?

as you might know I've done a 5610 with the new 5000 and shaped the bonnet to the "10" series styling (A lot of thinking and swearing went into that). I see Brian Norman doe's the square JD cab as well. does henri walker have a website?

intresting to know brian does them cheers for that mate  ;) henri doesn't have a web site which is a shame as most of us would be broke by the end of the week :D you have to e-mail him for a catologe but his new one isn't don't yet ( 100 pages of bits he said) some people on here have a list and  would help if you were after something.  he sounds a good chap and he emails you back very quickly. i just ask him for bits till i get a list hope this is some help.