One for Marky - Yellow MF 35

nashmach

oooo dont put ideas in his head mate, you know what hes like for impulse buys,mind you next  to fanny in his garage??? would make a nice pair

Exactly what I thought mate - shame it doesn't have the PAVT wheels :)

kinda got his from it

Harrogate Vintage Sale

Saturday 18 August 2007

but thats by clicking the little arrow to go back a page then location details......but i guess it could be a page for a nother sale??

just remember mate, if it should fall into ferguson hands tell the missis i didnt give you the link, i am in enough trouble with all the brouchure links i send you already :D :D :D

And some Sean... oh well.. I may as well get you in more trouble... saves someone else getting hit by her handbag mate  :D

kinda got his from it

Harrogate Vintage Sale

Saturday 18 August 2007

but thats by clicking the little arrow to go back a page then location details......but i guess it could be a page for a nother sale??

Thanks ben... that's what I thought.... I was hoping it would be up the road.... ummm... fancy a trip to Yorkie land then  ;D

And some Sean... oh well.. I may as well get you in more trouble... saves someone else getting hit by her handbag mate  :D

Thanks ben... that's what I thought.... I was hoping it would be up the road.... ummm... fancy a trip to Yorkie land then  ;D

i've got a stag do the night before, i'll be cream crackered :D :D :D :D :'( :'(

mmm maybe i cant see any prospect of a 625 super II in the future  ::) ::)

boy oh boy... now that one is worth raiding Mrs F's purse for I reckon... I'd better make sure I am at that sale  ;D

Thanks for the tip off  ;D

well it wouldn't hurt waiting till next year for the 240 mate , but i think you should at least try for it  :)

I guess you are right marcus... got my heart set on a 230/240  :'(

i know you have , but i daresay , your head says get the yeller feller for all the obvious reasons , but the 240's do crop up every now & again , where as this , may be one of the very few times it comes around

it's all money thats the problem , will be interesting to find out how much it'll go for  :)

• 4 weeks later...