FB's Barns

FB

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

er.. Hello.... he's had a child you know  ::)>:(  .. cut the man some slack for gaud sake  :P

You have been fooled! I know he rants away like an old woman a lot of the time and have you know he is a doting mother but. . . and this a secret so keep it to yourself.

It was actually Julie who had the baby! :of

You have been fooled! I know he rants away like an old woman a lot of the time and have you know he is a doting mother but. . . and this a secret so keep it to yourself.

It was actually Julie who had the baby! :of

:of  .. well how do you explain his stretch marks then  :-\ ;D:D :D  ..

Mind you... they are on his forehead  :P

god go away for a few days and i get this!!....good job i love you all! >:(;D ;D ;D ;D :-*:-* :-*

This barn was finished years ago!! 2006 infact!!....god those were the days!

lights (copied from other shed post!!)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,4127.150.html

lights come from EMA, but i got them from their sister shop, hobbies.uk, as they had run out and would have to have got them from there anyway. Its in the website link. They are 6mm 3.5 volt downlighters but upgraded the bulbs to 12v so i could run it off a transformer. Then i had to buy the extension leads and bigger plugs for them.....its basically dolls house lighting. If you can find it in a toy/model shop you will see what i mean

12v downlighters from EMA

I have some i the shed i think still in the packaging so i'll dig the details out ASAP. I'm sure the details were he somewhere, i remember posting them up!

cladding

MPS16 from EMA for the two sheds

Mandy sells nice card, Jordan.  ;)

:of  .. well how do you explain his stretch marks then  :-\ ;D:D :D  ..

Mind you... they are on his forehead  :P

I thought they were scars from the bed frame . ..  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: