FB's Barns

FB

Ah   the monthly post time is it fb

Looks very nice       Have seen that style of building somewhere else but can't put my finger on it ;D;)

One thing though    if it rains all the water will run into the shed    That is unless you have internal guttering instaled ;D ;D ;D

Does look nice though and about time it was finished

Regards  SMurF ;D:-*

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no i've still got to put the guttering up, didnt have the right PFC sections, and put it on the small shed!. Doors are next, just waiting for glue to dry then the fun starts trying to put the top runner on :D :D :D

never again :D :D :D....ok maybe :-\ ::)

no i've still got to put the guttering up, didnt have the right PFC sections, and put it on the small shed!. [glow=red,2,300]Doors are next[/glow], just waiting for glue to dry then the fun starts trying to put the top runner on :D :D :D

never again :D :D :D....ok maybe :-\ ::)

Put a roller shutter on it    You know you want to

Plus I know of a Way to make one ;)

:o :o :o :o thats fantastic Ben love the lights. keep going will be gr8 to see it finished. :P :P :P :P :)

good job i put wind bracing in though, its already twisted :D :D

just gotta spray it the green colour and then asdd the gravel to the sides and front ;)

Right lads this isn't on, we're going to have to put a stop to it. Adding pics of farmyards/barns/layouts while I'm away and unable to see them is down right selfish and not very nice now is it, eh? I'm not playing anymore. . . Ben, send me an MMS chum, theres a good lad. . . ;:)

Right lads this isn't on, we're going to have to put a stop to it. Adding pics of farmyards/barns/layouts while I'm away and unable to see them is down right selfish and not very nice now is it, eh? I'm not playing anymore. . . Ben, send me an MMS chum, theres a good lad. . . ;:)

see what i can do ;)

Well cheers for the pics Ben, it certainly does look mighty fine. Everyone elses comments I echo, echo, echo. . . The house is goin to be pretty fancey aswell matd, looking like alot of the places I deliver too. The cotswold blocks I carry are just like giant Scaloox.

• 2 weeks later...

made you look!!  :D :D

sprayed all green today, so will see how it dries and maybe add anohter coat or touch up....used a whole can too :D :D

all thats left is to decide whether to gravel the front and sides :-\

made you look!!  :D :D

sprayed all green today, so will see how it dries and maybe add anohter coat or touch up....used a whole can too :D :D

all thats left is to decide whether to gravel the front and sides :-\

You rotton sod  >:( - come on Mr Ben... put the pics up pweeeeeeeease  :'(