Welger and armstrong

Graeme

Not a huge lot of straw in the bout considering the distance between them. Looks like the baler operator is having a few problems with his sledge by the last picture of bales piling up in wrong sequence  :(

Some straw pulled out one of the sensor cables from the control box. >:( Not a lot of straw around some of these fields, Quite poor this year really :-\

is that a flat 10 bale sledge then?? blimey new one om me , what do you use to move them?? a flat 10 bale grab i asume

Flat 10 grab, then stack them into 100, then lifted with 100 bale lifter. Will get some pics of the field clearing when the do it :)

Flat 10 grab, then stack them into 100, then lifted with 100 bale lifter. Will get some pics of the field clearing when the do it :)

i have seen a big bale handler before, but i think it was only 8 wided  but a good 10 stacks high, on double axels ,was being hauled by a big old ford,on the farm next to my nans one year, hell of a thing, they stacked with a jcb telehandler

There is straw merchant near me who made a flat 16 grab for little bales. They it has loadall brackets mounted on the top so that they can carry it lengthways on the road for transport and be under 3m still!! Not sure if they ever made a flat 16 sledge themselves though or not. That sledge looks like a hell of a well made bit of kit mind.