Siku Drill Conversion

I've been waiting patiently for months for this to come out so I could convert it from a Lemken into an Amazone like we used to have where I used to work, only difference being ours was a 4m. Still have the decals to do but it looks about right to me, let me know what you think to it :)

P8040031.jpg

P8040025.jpg

P8040024.jpg

P8040029.jpg

P8040027.jpg

Looks awesome to me Gav my old fruit bowl, excellent work again  :);) How did you get such a good paint finish?

Thanks FKNK ;D Just took my time and the extremely hot weather conditions helped as well in my opinion, all spray finished no brush work ;):)

Looks very nice mate and a nice paint finish too. My only criticism is one of the model and not your work, the following harrow tines are naff. Looks better in a couple of colours instead of just all blue though.  :)

• 7 months later...