www.littletoyfarmer.co.uk

Deerepower

Yes the shop in Tenterden went first after they double the rent after the first year !

I think its the same chap whos running with littletoyfarmer although I could be wrong  :-[

I was gutted with that, especially as my Dad agreed to take me there the week after it shut  >:( >:(

I was gutted with that, especially as my Dad agreed to take me there the week after it shut  >:( >:(

Went to the one in fordingbridge a couple of times nice helpful people a funny being in a shop full of farm toys  :D :D :D :D and very expensive  to the wallet  :D :D

Went to the one in fordingbridge a couple of times nice helpful people a funny being in a shop full of farm toys  :D :D :D :D and very expensive  to the wallet  :D :D

I missed the privelage I'm afraid but drove past once or twice and a shop dedicated to farm models nearly had me talking to a ginat rabbit!!! It was a wonderland for any Alice wannabee!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Sad to see it go. Didn't he have a scale 250acre attic farm or something?

I missed the privelage I'm afraid but drove past once or twice and a shop dedicated to farm models nearly had me talking to a ginat rabbit!!! It was a wonderland for any Alice wannabee!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Sad to see it go. Didn't he have a scale 250acre attic farm or something?

there was somethng on the website about it i'm sure? :-\ :-\

Never saw it - visitd him a few times and pubbed!  He had a good collection around the portacabin, he lived in a cottage off the main farm, though if he did have an attic layout it was in the parents place.

He has gone back to / concentrated on his original business, smallish arable farm wasn't big enough for two generations so saw it as a diversification.  however he didn't really understand the business (MODELS).

Fullpower DJ supplies S.W. UK

Fullpower, the leading supplier of professional dj equipment in the south west, premium products include Martin lighting, (we are the only approved MPR in wiltshire nominated for two awards) Cerwin vega, gemini, numark and many many more brands at very keen prices, only difference is we provide you with the service you deserve!

Ben, you can do Spalding, Toytac and then call in here to get soem noooo decks!!!  ;):)

thats what i was thinking! :D :D :D

there the cost of 2 ploegers + as it is! :D

hoping she is on the halfterm then i can spend the weekend down there!! ;D