Spalding or Toytrac 2007

Big A

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Norwich and Cambridge have airports but i dont know where you can fly in from to get there??, sure there are limits??. Stan & Ricky will know, they have done it before :) :), i think they used Stansted :-\ :-\

yeah Norwich and Cambridge have airports but i dont know where you can fly in from to get there??, sure there are limits??. Stan & Ricky will know, they have done it before :) :), i think they used Stansted :-\ :-\

from Belfast International i have priced it to East Midlands airport on the saturday and coming home sunday evening for ?39.39 per person return, though its about a 90 min drive to spalding and have to take into consideration a nights stay in Nottingham.

Not sure what to do, if i could have got flights early on sunday going over and late going home i probably would think about it more.

I'll be at both displaying my shrek like good looks  :-*:-*

Should be an interesting 3 weeks  ;)

Lets hope we don't get kicked out of the hotel at 2am this time  :D :D

That is soooooooo cool... so I'll get to meet the famous Barry then :-*:-* :-*

(Worth going all that way for that alone ;))

That is soooooooo cool... so I'll get to meet the famous Barry then :-*:-* :-*

(Worth going all that way for that alone ;))

:-[:-[ :-[ Yes Mandy you will  ;)

And so I am told that the pleasure will be all mine  ;)

Will you stay locally as a few of us normally meet up the night before  ??? And then I drive everyone to their beds in Markys landy  :D :D

:-[:-[ :-[ Yes Mandy you will  ;)

And so I am told that the pleasure will be all mine  ;)

Will you stay locally as a few of us normally meet up the night before   ??? And then I drive everyone to their beds in Markys landy  :D :D

Yes, I will Barry (can't think who told you that ;), and I'm sure they were exagerating), not sure where yet, but will check with Marky when he gets back and find somewhere convenient :-*

Yessssss! I'm going to both... and am sooooooooooooooooooo excited! (I know I've said that once already in the 'where are you going topic'... but can't help myself ;D

PS (sorry if i'm getting repetive). :-[

... but I am excited :-*

Oh Deere!  :o

I drove all the way to Spalding the first time I went there (I had just bought a new car and wanted to give it a good run  ::) Dublin to Spalding and back on a tank of diesel ). I flew into Stansted the second time. East Midlands is about the same travelling time as Stansted (according to the AA), but I reckon Stansted is handier.

But to answer the original question:

I've been to Spalding twice, and Zwolle twice. I haven't been to ToyTrac (yet).

Zwolle is the one to aim for! It is absolutely awesome!

Hoping to do Zwolle again this year, and ToyTrac next year.

Hi Andy the good lady wife has booked up all the travel arrangements for Toytrac so we will be flying from Inverness to Bristol and hiring a car and have got a nice farm house B&B lined up not too far from Wincanton. Then having a day in Bristol to Monday and flying home on Tuesday if the Easy jet plane can take off with all the goodies I will be trying to take home  ;)  Looking forward to meeting some of the FTF members there. Maybe see you there then Andy  :)

YES ;D ;D

good lad, will be an early start for us two mate, and marcus if he needs a lift, aint paying for an hotel when we can drive up at 4 sih to get in for 7 and set up, waste of good tractor paying cash that is, especially if big baz is in the same hotel, he would drink us dry that night for sure

deff 100% doing spalding again in april though, same as last time 3 am start up and back in a day, was easy peasy really