UH La Campagne 21 T Trailer

PDH

It is showing as "Available" on the mini-toys site and GTP does have one with his Fendt above so I am pretty sure these are available in France now as Mini-toys aren't in the habit of selling models before they are in stock.  ;)

http://www.mini-toys.fr/index.php?action=produit&id=1701&categorie1=Agricole&categorie2=Transport_et_?pandage#detail

• 1 month later...

G&M home page now shows this as available, price ?37.  Its very nice and would look just the job alongside the AFX combine, but a bit too pricey I fear - plus its supposed to be a silage trailer isn't it? ???

they were at toytrac joe, pete has one, i was put of by the size of the thing, its massive, have a look in the toytrac purches topic mate

they were at toytrac joe, pete has one, i was put of by the size of the thing, its massive, have a look in the toytrac purches topic mate

Spotted the pics of it compared to the UH Cargo trailer - its huge isn't it?  If I ever get my secret project off the ground, the auger probably wouldn't even come half way up that monster! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

These trailers are here now, just had a couple come this afternoon, shall most likely keep one. Don't know if they're limited but looks like an 'authentic' box, silver with the Company 'crest' on the top, all in french of course and you're right, it's massive, would look the part on a tripple-wheeled Deutz or similar but would look like a T20 pulling a double-decker bus behind a Britains Ford 5000, 6600 or 7000.  ;D

• 4 weeks later...