At Work with Big A

Big A

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pic big a  :) how is your rollant 46 going  :-\ ours has had loads of bearings go this year :-[  so i think there will be a new rollant  coming next year  looking at a 255 rc  :-\ as the contractor we had in to do the baling while we were down had one and only has good things to say about it  :-\ :)

:D :D Nearly choked when I read that - most lads gone to Welger at home  ;D

Nice pictures mate :)

Brilliant pics big a

Still amzes me the difference in season between North and South in times startin gharvest were stated just under 3 months ago and here you are jsut finished :o :o :)

Think you need some new batteries Pingu :D :D :D :D

Combine is a 96 with 15ft bar, shes cut about 140 acres this year but its time for a change, shes falling to pieces.

Baler has been a pain in the a*&e this year, broke a roller shaft and bent another 2 the other day.

Combine is a 96 with 15ft bar, shes cut about 140 acres this year but its time for a change, shes falling to pieces.

Baler has been a pain in the a*&e this year, broke a roller shaft and bent another 2 the other day.

Is that due to your location eg salty air  ???

Is that due to your location eg salty air  ???

main problem with us is we only have a dutch barn with open sides to store it in, doesnt do it any favours, neither does all the pigeons that sit above it. when her replacement comes home am going to try and find someone with a spare shed to store her in.

very slow, this time last year we had everything finished about a 3 weeks ago including the straw wrapping, down to 20 acre to cut now and about 35 to bale. hardly wrapped any bales yet

theres a rumor that someone in this area still has 180 acre to cut :o

• 4 weeks later...

your a good neihbour then  :)  we asked to borrow a tractor of our neihbour before and he made every excuse not to lend it to us even though it had been sitting doin nothing  :-\ :-X and we always help him when we can  but the other neibhour is very helpfull he always helps at silage and he  lends us  his tractor when ever we are stuck  :) ,what ever you ask he will go out of his way to help you  :) so we help him as much as we can in return  :) as the saying goes " you scratch my back and ill scratch yours  :);)

your a good neihbour then  :)  we asked to borrow a tractor of our neihbour before and he made every excuse not to lend it to us even though it had been sitting doin nothing  :-\ :-X and we always help him when we can  but the other neibhour is very helpfull he always helps at silage and he  lends us  his tractor when ever we are stuck  :) ,what ever you ask he will go out of his way to help you  :) so we help him as much as we can in return  :) as the saying goes " you scratch my back and ill scratch yours  :);)

this lads a great neighbour, i do most of his bale carting for him as he doesnt have much time these days. any time i need to borrow anything he always lets me borrow it.