Agritechnica 2007

Andy

Who is planning to attend from Farm Toys Forum?

I'm flying in to do a feature on the show on the 13th and 14th, so would welcome any members to meet up with, or even travel down there with.

Should be a great show!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm flying in to do a feature on the show on the 13th and 14th, so would welcome any members to meet up with, or even travel down there with.

Should be a great show!

Oh Deere!  :o

Agritechnica and Zwolle in the same week!

How can I make that work?  ???

Unfortunatly 3 days on a stand - but may get chance to look around for a day - I beleive there are a lot of UH models released there this year.  Im trying to convince my mate to drive there due to cost and convienience! ;) well another reason, while he's there he may as well got back full of models! :D;D

Unfortunatly 3 days on a stand - but may get chance to look around for a day - I beleive there are a lot of UH models released there this year.  Im trying to convince my mate to drive there due to cost and convienience! ;) well another reason, while he's there he may as well got back full of models! :D;D

well make sure you bring back some for sale mate , and i have first reserveration on any to ;):D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Should be a great show!

Hey,

I'll be at the Agritechnica at the 11,12 and maybe 13 novembre. Agritechnica i every second year and in the year when its a Agritechnica year I'dont go to zwolle because this would be the most expensive week in the year...... For me the Agritechnica is the most important show because of many new model releases and the real farm machinery.

All the models which are pre releases at the Agritechnica you can buy at Zwolle I think.... But they are a lot more expensive there I think......

Andy, maybe we can meet in Hannover on Novembre the 13th....

Best Regards from near Hannover/Germany

Moritz

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

today I read in a German Farming magazin something about new moder releases for Agritechnica:

Model                                                            Brand

Krone ZX Silage Trailer                                      Wiking

Fendt 936 Vario                                              Wiking

Fendt 718                                                      Siku

John Deere 9030                                              Britains/Ertl

Lemken Solitair 9                                              UH

Same Iron 100 (same in Lamborghini Color)            UH

Kuhn GMD 900                                                  UH ?

Massey Ferguson (I thin 135)                              UH ?

Update:

Fendt Vario 415                                                UH

Fwendt Favorit 515                                          Weise

Fendt 820                                                      UH

Massey Ferguson TE 20                                    UH ??

I don't give you the guarantee that theese are correct but there were some pictures shown at the magazin but many firms don't know until yet if they geht there models from UH until the show.....

There will be more models but I don't know which from the brands:

Agrisem, Gregoire Besson, Horsch, Claas, Kverneland, Stoll V?derstad.

In the magazin are small parts from big pictures shown because it should be a little suprise for the show whcih models will be released....

I will post you upcoming models if I know more about it

Update:

Claas Tucano                                UH

Claas Jaguar 900                          Siku

Claas Xerion 3800 or Saddle trac                UH

Claas Scorpio                                UH

Claas Axion limited Edition                Siku

All theses models are not for sure, just listzening to some model dealer which maybe know more....

I,ll be going as I work in Hannover so shall there on the 13th on the John Deere Fan stand at 1046 am with me wallet at the ready.Its going to be difficult meeting with anyone of FTF as I only know Andy and could walk round all day and never see him. Can we throw a time and place together to meet up.Something say like 3pm near a particular stand

Update:

Claas Tucano                                UH

Claas Jaguar 900                          Siku

Claas Xerion 3800 or Saddle trac                UH

Claas Scorpio                                UH

Claas Axion limited Edition                Siku

All theses models are not for sure, just listzening to some model dealer which maybe know more....

so is this coming out as a 1/32 model

We were both there but unfortunately we never met up so I think its about time we met.Are you working there or just visiting ???

Hey,

Iam just a visitor.... but Iam there for 3days because my uncle is a big farmer over here and I have to inform about some machines and shake some hands with some peopel there.

If we want to meet there I think we have to meet up at a machine which is only one time there...... So we dont miss.

For example Novembre the 13th 11am at the front mower of the claas Cougar

How does it sounds?