Agritechnica 2007

Andy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the best loan rate at the moment.

Blimey, i'm like a kid looking at all that!!!

Some nice stuff there, hope to see it all at Zwolle on Saturday  :)

Many dealers which bought models in Hannover on Sunday would be in Zwolle too. But I think the prices will be a lot higher.

Today the Fendt 415 and 936 were sold out, just like the Zetor, the golden John Deere 9630 and the Agrisem disc harrow.

I think it's a shame that Models should be sold out on the first day when regular people can visit the Show. This clearly should be corrected for next time. What are parents supposed to say to their kids when they come home empty handed ? I can understand that this could happen to procrastinators but on the first public day of the Show... ridiculous!

yep a pitty that they were all gone because you know that the toy dealers will put the price up from the show. only had 2 day at the show.two days would have been better would have seen more. it was really busy and it was hard to get good pictures of all the kit but the new jcb was looking smart.

I think it's a shame that Models should be sold out on the first day when regular people can visit the Show. This clearly should be corrected for next time. What are parents supposed to say to their kids when they come home empty handed ? I can understand that this could happen to procrastinators but on the first public day of the Show... ridiculous!

Hey,

i think the same way. But I think if a firm gets 1000 models for a show, they have to make a easy calculation 1000 : 7days =..... per day. Maybe some more the first exclusiv dealer days, because they have to sell the models later.

For the parents with children I think it mustn't be a universal hobbies or a first edition model. They have more fun with a standard Siku model which were also availebla at the show......

i hope thats not a conversion and a general release model!

I seriously doubt that this is a conversion. Firstly the model represents the brand new Kuhn Monduliner.

I do not think anybody would have done a conversion, of a piece of equipment that has just been presented to the public.

Secondly if you look at the detail of this model it strikes me as a typical UH tooling.

Maybe I am just being optimistic but one can always hope. ;)

Hey,

i think the same way. But I think if a firm gets 1000 models for a show, they have to make a easy calculation 1000 : 7days =..... per day. Maybe some more the first exclusiv dealer days, because they have to sell the models later.

For the parents with children I think it mustn't be a universal hobbies or a first edition model. They have more fun with a standard Siku model which were also availebla at the show......

Do you mean that the models were only sold out for the day and tomorrow there will be some more for sale. If this is the case than that would be somewhat acceptable.

No it isn't so, but I think it would be okay if it will be so.

I don't think that the Kuhn seeders will be released because there were the trelleborg Tyres from Baerny under it and I thin UH don't use them. I know a french guy who builds very nice Kuhn models. I think it is a creation by him.

Do you mean that the models were only sold out for the day and tomorrow there will be some more for sale. If this is the case than that would be somewhat acceptable.