Garant - 1967

Comet - 1967

Cosmos - 1967

Consul - 1967

Protector - 1968

Corsar - 1969

Dominator 80 - 1970

then there are more..... ;)

Senator/Mercator should definitely be the next model - if they are planning to release a range of Claas classics - But a Dominator 85 with a cab would be the ideal model for me, they have always been my favourite combine, with Senator a close second!

blimey the matadors are early 60's  i can stil lremember seeing loads of those at work when i was 5/6 so arround 76/77, proves how good they were in their day i guess

Around 1989/90 I suppose it would be, there will still a few around - notably one at the Shade Oak Stud farm in Bagley, near Ellesmere, and in nearby Weston Lullingfields I can remember seeing one.  Even better than that there was a Mercury and a Consul at farms in a little village called Haughton which is near the Shrewsbury - Chester railway line...Senators were also very popular around this neck of the woods as well.