My toy shop display

Kiwi6920

Hey guys here are 3 pics of the display i did for my local toyshop, they had a grand opening for there new store, This is still in the front window and they have asked me to do all the displays for them now, The pics arent that good as they were thru the window and on my phone, ill get some better ones at some stage

M01A0075-1.jpg

M01A0074-1.jpg

M01A0072-1.jpg

Let me know what you think guys Cheers Nick

Nice work!!!, missus would love the Sylvanina families :D :D :D

Did you put the grey wheels on the JD ???:) :)

Yeah they kept trying move in to my window ::)

yeah i put the wheels on, they are of the 210 duetz, i feel she has more of the old 10series look,

I forgot to mention the dio was ALL green

cheers guys, only way to get a good dispaly is get a colector to do it ;)

they give me a  15% discount on any thing i buy. its worth it, The next ones i do can only have current siku stock in since they cant get Rc2 or Uh

The display took me a bout 2hrs to set up and it took me around 8 hrs to cut all the grass of the astro turf bottom, the display is 2m long and 1.2 deep

Ill get some more pics of the rest of it, I theamed it as JD

Thanks again for the replys

And marky..... If you want me to do a MF one send some over, i dont own any sorry  :D

cheers guys, only way to get a good dispaly is get a colector to do it ;)

they give me a  15% discount on any thing i buy. its worth it, The next ones i do can only have current siku stock in since they cant get Rc2 or Uh

The display took me a bout 2hrs to set up and it took me around 8 hrs to cut all the grass of the astro turf bottom, the display is 2m long and 1.2 deep

Ill get some more pics of the rest of it, I theamed it as JD

Thanks again for the replys

And marky..... If you want me to do a MF one send some over, i dont own any sorry  :D

good and bad that!!, atleast if you use machines that they cant get they may think about getting them???