Ford 7000 fitted with dual rear wheels and better linkage and now 4wd

after I sorted out the Willy up of how the decals came on this model I had to sort out the non working linkage so I replaced it with the older style (off a mf 2680) linkage. also I have fitted dual rear wheels (again off a mf 2680) fitted with the tyres off a j.d.4020. was going to fit a 4wd axel to it but desided to leave it 2wd.

post-978-132638646882_thumb.jpg

post-978-132638646886_thumb.jpg

I cant remember if Ford 7000 ever got a 4wd conversion in real life ??? I dont think so but am sure someone will correct if im wrong.  However Im sure I did see a COUNTY 4wd conversion of the 7600 model that replaced 7000  so perhaps that might be a future model for Deerepower to make when the britains model gets its release ;)

I cant remember if Ford 7000 ever got a 4wd conversion in real life ??? I dont think so but am sure someone will correct if im wrong.  However Im sure I did see a COUNTY 4wd conversion of the 7600 model that replaced 7000  so perhaps that might be a future model for Deerepower to make when the britains model gets its release ;)

I've seen a couple of 4wd 7000's in real life  ;)

Sure there was the 94T then some 7000 were fitted with roadless and selene axles from the factor two.

Greta job Mark. I envy you fellas who can buy a model to modify without the postage doubling the total cost of the model  :'(  ;)

Can you explain how replacing the bottom of the original linkage has resulted in the modified version being able to hold up the heavier 3PT equipment. Or have I got it wrong and the 7000 doesn't have that problem.