What can we expect to see at Spalding??

JC

Usually there are a few new models to be seen by the likes of D.T, PDC etc at Spalding but all seems to have been quiet of late, are we likely to be seeing any new models from yopu lot or shall we stop at home??  ;D;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All things being well I should be able to have the first trailers available at Spalding, just need the wheels to turn up in time >:( I was hoping to have the prototype Standen Enterprise there but thats very very unlikely at the minute :-\

I think Dave Purdue was hoping to bring his new 390 and 390t's to the show... but I'm not sure he will now... Dave if you are looking ???

Go on... make a big nosed old man, with no taste in tractors, happy  ;D

Had a chat with Dave today. The prototypes will be there, but it is unlikely that he will have finished models for people to take away.

There is a story to this - but I can't go into it here. Talk to Dave when you get to Spalding and he will fill you in.

He will, though, have loads of Countys, Roadless and Does for people with a more discerning taste in tractors.  ;)

Had a chat with Dave today. The prototypes will be there, but it is unlikely that he will have finished models for people to take away.

There is a story to this - but I can't go into it here. Talk to Dave when you get to Spalding and he will fill you in.

He will, though, have loads of Countys, Roadless and Does for people with a more discerning taste in tractors.  ;)

Thanks for that S, I wondered if Dave was actually going to be there after seeing his listings on ebay..... I thought he would be saving his stock for Spalding.  :)