Marky ploughing 22.09.07

FB

So are you going back to finish the job Marky  ??? ???

Or quiting while your ahead  ;)

I will do if it rains... but for now.. it's waaaay to hard for me I'm afraid.. the farmer has a new New Holland 4wd with a big 5 furrow reverseable... I would think that might dig in better  :-\

I have been invited to do some haybobbing for him if he does another cut though... watch this space  ;)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now... if that's not straight.. then you've got a problem with your screen  >:(:D :D :-[

Try this... if this doesn;t show up straight on your screen then you definately have "pixel trouble"  :D :D :-[ - honest gov  :-[

IMGP2474.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D Classic!

Shame about the plough, I bet you were gutted your day was cut short.....  :(

I'm sat at work in tears reading this and everyone is looking at me really strangely. :D :D

Superb as always Marky!!

A great first try!

:D :D thanks Kev...

Good on you Marky ;)   You had a great time no doubt, Fanny's burnt the paint off her exhaust manifold and the farmer's had some free of charge ploughing (well after a fashion)

Everyones a winner 8)

Yes indeed... he even offered me some diesel...  :-[ - I thought... if you see your field mate you won't say that again  :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D Classic!

Shame about the plough, I bet you were gutted your day was cut short.....  :(

Yep... great shame... although my bum was numb by then anyway.... I wish it was wetter really... the ground is ROCK hard around here now  :-\

What do you mean classic..... It's straight on my screen  :-[:D :D

I will do if it rains... but for now.. it's waaaay to hard for me I'm afraid.. the farmer has a new New Holland 4wd with a big 5 furrow reverseable... I would think that might dig in better  :-\

I have been invited to do some haybobbing for him if he does another cut though... watch this space  ;)

This farmer just seems a gulten for punishment  :D :D :D :D

No fair play Marky at least you had a go know you know fanny's got no guts and you can leave her parked up  ;D ;D ;) ;)

Well done Banana boy  :-*:-*

Was it your first EVER attempt at ploughing bignose  ???

I remember the old man standing in a similar position to where your photo was taken after my first effort laughing his head off (well he was UK champion at the time tw*t :D) Its a lot harder than it looks no no what I am I saying its a doddle  ;)

I found getting the depth right at the start and finish tricky too  ;)

Nice to see your brave enough to have a go LIVE matey boy and glad to see that beautiful stomach of yours has expanded beyond even my high standards  :-*

Thats a padded shirt  >:(:D :D :-[

I did some ploughing at farm college... but I buggered about and didn't listen... Ohh how I regret that now  :-[  :'( - so yes... my first REAL go at ploughing... I'm quite pleased with the days events really... pity about the plough breaking  :'( :-[

We do need some rain really  :-\

looks like you had a fun day in the  end Marky mate, and thanks for the great pictures. i suspect if the plough dug in better you would of had a nice straight line, having it jumping in and out the ground must of made fanny wobble around a bit.

Now, this was something that suprised me about my tractor drive... I would've like to have gone a bit faster, but the tractor bounced all over the place (and I suspect Simon may have bruised shoulders ::)) - presumably you have to extremely slowly when ploughing, or maybe the ground should be a lot softer ???