Ripple Kit ?2.99 from Hobby Craft

Jez

Question

Available from all good hobby shops near you:

Cost me ?2.99, must be worth that for the effect you get.

The only problem is that the card sometimes doesn't pull through square so the ripples are a bit off scew.

I will give you a bit of a demo if I can in the next pics.

post-705-132638653053_thumb.jpg

I like that a lot, could bring to an end my hunt for corri card as good as Smallclaas uses. ... can't find that over here anywhere. Thanks for posting Jez, very useful inof mate.  :)

Agent Jez Mission 4 - Closed

My next plan is to get another and glue them together so it will take wider pieces of card.  :D

I can get some Ben... you buy the machine... I supply the metal mate.... I reckon some real thin ali will be just the job  ;)

What about drinks cans as a supply of sheet aluminium. Watch yer fingies on it though....cos it dont arf cut. Cutting it without wrinkling the edge might be a problem so I would suggest a paper guillotine. The type with the long arm would be better than the wheel type.

Er....jus tryin to be elpful.  ;);D