A pair of stewarts trailers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atre they those pma wheels then mate?? the white ones

Yeah, drilled out to suit standard brass rod and tube.  could of done being about 3mm bigger in diameter.

I think it will look alright sprayed up.  have made the axels to suit the trellborgs if i want to change.

Yeah, drilled out to suit standard brass rod and tube.  could of done being about 3mm bigger in diameter.

I think it will look alright sprayed up.  have made the axels to suit the trellborgs if i want to change.

did you get 4 the same dia?? i had two of one size and two that were slightly bigger,not a prob as they are apired ok

will they look like this?

they will look like that, update later.

these trailers in the flesh are superb 8), cant wait to see the finished 1-32 version, are you making to sell or are they for yourself, you would have a definate buyer here if they are for sale, now hurry up and finish them !!!!!:D :D

please can you tell me what the over height of the silage sides are? i think the ones i have made are to high

The trailers are taking shape nicely. I live in the Stewart heartland about 15 miles from where they are built. They are great trailers and are used by many farmers near me. Are these just for you or are you planning on making more?

The sizes mentioned on the stewart website are for the grain side only which is 5'

The trailers are taking shape nicely. I live in the Stewart heartland about 15 miles from where they are built. They are great trailers and are used by many farmers near me. Are these just for you or are you planning on making more?

The sizes mentioned on the stewart website are for the grain side only which is 5'

robl12,

Great to see another "North East of Scotlander" on the forum but I'm confused by where you stay " Aberfoggie". I would guess at Aberchirder known to me as Foggieloan ??

Sorry to stray off topic but welcome aboard.

didn't know if the body dimensions  (18'x8'x5') thats under the picture of the silage version would be any good to you  :-\

i have been quoted 3200mm high, but that only makes it 100mm high which is about the height of the cab but pictures show them higher