Whats happened to Fendt 718?

bluegreen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can see, the Agritechnica 2007 appears to have a more detailed cab, including the "rubber" around the glass, front hitch in the chassis colour (which solves my issue) and painted wheels studs. I'm not sure for the photos, but the whole chassis looks darker :-\

looks like a great model, hope they don't cost too much.

The model is a special release for the Agritechnica in limited Number. The front and rear 3pt are in Fendt Gray, the fuel tank is black. Hydraulik connections are highlited in colour Vario terminal is in colour and a Fendt logo on steering wheel. There is also a licence plate: OAL-AC 718 . The price is 35.90 Euros.

and about time to, I didn't get any sleep last night waiting for the pictures :D nice set of boots on it, wonder how long it'll be before we start seeing them on the U.H. Fendt ::)

Sorry, I didnt get any sleep either since i was doing silage, This is a REALY nice model, even has fendt on the top of the front fenders :o

So have all the other past Siku models! Apart from the old school 926 i think  ???

I just looked at my 936, 716, 412,409 and none of them have it on

M01A0367.jpg

Kinda hard to see but its on the very top of thr FRONT mudguard/ fender

The UH 818 has a very tiny sticker there but thats all