Maize harvesting with MF and some others

texas

Today i went the big pit to see it for my self:

vb10.jpg

vb11.jpg

vb12.jpg

This is my new tractor with trailer. only in my dreams  :'( :'(

mijntrekker.jpg

Some blue one's. And they have many problems.Because off the bad weather they stuck each time:

new.jpg

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

Truck and fendt

arts.jpg

arts1.jpg

arts2.jpg

arts3.jpg

Krone V12 and fendt:

ploeg1.jpg

ploeg.jpg

The mengele they had from a dealer for a try. But the contractor don't like this one it is to small. One off drivers said he will change the mengele so that it will fit in the front hitch ;D ;D

ploeg2.jpg

ploeg3.jpg

ploeg4.jpg

ploeg5.jpg

ploeg6.jpg

ploeg8.jpg

ploeg10.jpg

Texas

cool yokes, does the farmer own some of the stuff or is it all owned by a contractor? i thought this farmer had 5 of his own harvesters, all claas or is that someone else? how many were carting?

our 2 biggest pits (of grass) we make are about 250 acres each between first and second cuts but they are dwarfed by that one

What model is that then? Couldn't see but it looks like a newun!!

Thats is a new claas, model zero ( when i am right). They call this model zero because, the claas company still make some changes at this model. This claas has 2 engines. On the road it use only 1. The claas has a 10 row header.

Texas

cool yokes, does the farmer own some of the stuff or is it all owned by a contractor? i thought this farmer had 5 of his own harvesters, all claas or is that someone else? how many were carting?

our 2 biggest pits (of grass) we make are about 250 acres each between first and second cuts but they are dwarfed by that one

The big dairy farmer has  only claas harvesters. He is drive with maybe 6 or 7 trailers ( maybe more sometimes).

The pictures with the new holland tractors is contractor with a jd harvester. He drives with 3 or 4 trailers.

The contractor with new holland harvester also 4 trailers and a truck.

The contractor with krone V12 drives with 4 trailers.

Texas

holly smoke the size of that big pit, looks like they are building a new set of the alps there,how big area wise is that then

I don't know how big the area is. But i know they have to drive 20 miles ore more sometimes to a maize field.

Texas