Massey 698.....

NewHolland2

nice mart, the rears look a little small tyre wise dont they?? seem to remember ours being bigger, mind you she was a 698t

cabs in great condition to, no rust on the bottom of the doors, very unusal that

I think they rears are actually smaller on this particular one Sean.....

The worst bit for rust on this one is the rear wings which are pretty bad but other than that she isn't bad.....The seat is pretty poor as well but she does look good I think..... :)

Lovely machine Mart... thanks for posting... she looks to be in fair nick from the outside mate  :-\

I thought I'd drop this in for the Massey Massive tonight..... ;D

I don't think it'll take much to get her going again.....She just hasn't been used for a while.....Was parked up a year or two back and we'd had no reason to use her and when we had to move her she wouldn't go even with a jump.....So I'll keep you all updated.....

What year is she Mart... about 83 ish  ???

Not sure what year Marky but she's on an A Plate..... :)

should go ok with a new battery and a oil change ect mart,

Hopefully with a bit of attention Sean.....Would be good to get her up and going again.....Just as long as the radio still works..... :D;) ;) ;)

i still love this tractor even if it isnt in running order

she looks not bad!

She certainly looks the part I'll say that.....Hopefully get her going again soon.....

My uncle has a 2wd 690 whit 22000hours on it

Still going on strong whit tractorpulling most of the time 1st price ;D

What a beast's these 600 serie's  ;D

thats a good number of hrs on them

we had 2 x 690 1 x 698t and 1 x 699, along with a few other fergys, all repalced the older 500's when the got a little long in the tooth

thats a good number of hrs on them

we had 2 x 690 1 x 698t and 1 x 699, along with a few other fergys, all repalced the older 500's when the got a little long in the tooth

Do you have pics of them sean ??? ???

Love to see them!

looks a tidy tractor mart ,looking at the wheels though i'd say it was used for row crop work ,spuds ?  but the fronts look to be on a narrower track width than the rears  ???

never took to the 698 ,used a 2wd for a few years , but it'd seen better days , the 698T was a joy to drive  :)

looks a tidy tractor mart ,looking at the wheels though i'd say it was used for row crop work ,spuds ?  but the fronts look to be on a narrower track width than the rears  ???

never took to the 698 ,used a 2wd for a few years , but it'd seen better days , the 698T was a joy to drive  :)

Aye she's not in bad nick right enough Marcus..... :)

The track widths are all to heck on it though with one rear one sticking out further than the other and the fronts are different again I think.....

Aye she's not in bad nick right enough Marcus..... :)

The track widths are all to heck on it though with one rear one sticking out further than the other and the fronts are different again I think.....

hedge trimmer tractor ?

• 1 month later...