Britains -

MF1505

Case Puma

Bale sled

Green/ white folding cultivator

Siku -

Kuhn Shredder

Rauch spreader

Class Lexion keyring and a tractor painting book.

For Christmas I bought him a Dickies remote control Claas Xerion - It's huge!! :o :o

It was great to meet everyone.

A great selection of models to be had.

MGU bought.

Britains -

MF1505

Case Puma

Bale sled

Green/ white folding cultivator

Siku -

Kuhn Shredder

Rauch spreader

Class Lexion keyring and a tractor painting book.

For Christmas I bought him a Dickies remote control Claas Xerion - It's huge!! :o :o

now tell the truth it's for you realy :D :D was it busy there?

It was brilliant!!!! Saw so many people I forget who said hello now. Lot's of interest in the layout, the models, the website. .. .it was just fantastic. Graham was to our left and his stand was terrific. I looked over it twice on Saturday and three times today and everytime I saw something different even though he didn't add/remove/change anything. From Jewson dumpy bags of sand to the phesant pen complete with feeder. . .. .from the straw chopper to the dairy mans overalls hung up in the parlour, it was pure genius.

The show itself benefited from the new venue and everyone seemed very happy and social too. Pricing seemed a lot fairer than last year I think too. Pity no Kieth Paice though, me and OLD FORD were looking forward to his stall. Look forward to Marky's pics now.  :)

JUST A HUGE, ENORMOUS, BIGGEST POSSIBLE, MEGA THANK YOU TO:

Tris (You were quite patient really..)

Marcus (and the little Marcus'!)

Sean (Forgiven you for the lack of a muffin!)

Gavin (an absolute whizz with the velcro!)

Mark (Old Ford) (Thanks for helping with just about everything... especially the endless supply of coffee!)

and Marky (keeping me sane (ish) and not scaring off my customers when I needed to powder my nose!)

for all their help and support for my first ever Toytrac... you were all fantastic... I love you all and am soooooooo grateful, and couldn't have managed the trade stand and Holly Farm shop without you guys  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

And also a big thanks to Steve and Karen for a great show :)

pleased to be of help Mandy :P . yes it was a GREAT day went very fast, the display went down very well . hope to have some new members, Sean said to every one join up it free. ;D ;D  great to see lots of ftf members too . thanks to Karen and Steve  plus very one else for all there hard work. oh and Markys car look very nice. :P

Well what a fantastic day - Massive thanks to the organisers, Toytrac is certainly going from strength to strength!!

The FTF layout was Superb :-* Well done lads. Grahams was brilliant also

Got to meet several ftf members Tris,Marky,Sean,Mark,Marcus,Paul PDC,Barry,Steve (and Mandy again) Sorry if I've forgot anyone. What a friendly,welcoming bunch you all are  :)

Very pleased with all my purchases, Thanks Paul,Mandy & Barry.I'll have to start saving for next year now ;):D