What really PLEASED you?

Sorry.... forgot... Christopher tapped in the window tonight and reminded me he's not had his pic up of the forum yet  :-[

Here he is... The Histon Produce company mascott....

He's lovely Marky... and look in super condition too :-*:-*

They say dogs resemble the owners,  is it the same for crabs.  Does yours share characteristics?  Apart from changing apparel occasionally that is.

Re: What really PLEASED you?

This little fella waiting for me when I got home from work tonight.

Following yesterday's events, Mr's P went all the way to Newark and back to collect him..... In a TAXI!! .....Bless her  :-*

november14011.jpg

A bit of Male bonding!

november14006.jpg

What a wee smasher he is too, Jason. :) Nice surprise for you there mate.

He is mate, we've taken to each other like ducks to water too.... he's laid asleep on my feet at the minute, obviously he has no sense of smell!!!  ::)

He is mate, we've taken to each other like ducks to water too.... he's laid asleep on my feet at the minute, obviously he has no sense of smell!!!  ::)

Lovely looking dog you have there Jason. They're such great companions, wouldn't be without mine although he drives me crazy at times   :D :D

Lovely looking dog you have there Jason. They're such great companions, wouldn't be without mine although he drives me crazy at times   :D :D

You're not wrong there Scott, I have a feeling this fella is going lead me a merry dance!

I think he's just eyeing up the woodwork in the first pic  ;D

Looks like he'll grow up to be a big'un :)

I think in a few weeks time he'll stand up and walk off with that table on his back John!!

His dad his huge, and Alfie was about 25% bigger than the rest of the litter so I'm guessing we'll get a saddle on his back when he's fully grown!

I have found myself a tractor!! Been quietly looking and Mr Perfect has just been found locally, a John Deere 3650, very tidy, high lift, 40k on an H plate. A true workable classic. Just on problem. . . . I'm ?10k short of the asking price ::):D

I have found myself a tractor!! Been quietly looking and Mr Perfect has just been found locally, a John Deere 3640, very tidy, high lift, 40k on an H plate. A true workable classic. Just on problem. . . . I'm ?10k short of the asking price ::):D

cant you knock it down or arrange a deal? ???:-\

cant you knock it down or arrange a deal? ???:-\

Not by enough, can't reeeeeally justify it yet but the latter part of next year/eraly 09 I could with the way things are going with the mate of mine who I am doing the fencing with. There could be the need for another tractor and driver there so just have to be patient and look for possibilities with other people in the meantime to make sure any tractor gets enough work. Basically it's about getting an absolute steal of a deal so it gets paid off in the quickest time with the least amount of money to spend on it while I have it.

Paying a gorgeous girl assistant a compliment in Matalan's at Brighton and getting a thankyou, and a really appreciative smile from her.  :o :o :P :P :P:-*:-* :-*:-* :-* She actually seemed genuinely flattered by my comments. I couldn't resist it. Everything about her was stunning from her looks, the way she was dressed. how she was standing and her facial expression at the time.

I never thought an ugly old git like me would ever get a favourable reaction by paying a pretty young woman a compliment. After all she could have snapped at me or told me to far cough.  ;):-[:D