What really PLEASED you?

Paying a gorgeous girl assistant a compliment in Matalan's at Brighton and getting a thankyou, and a really appreciative smile from her.  :o :o :P :P :P:-*:-* :-*:-* :-* She actually seemed genuinely flattered by my comments. I couldn't resist it. Everything about her was stunning from her looks, the way she was dressed. how she was standing and her facial expression at the time.

I never thought an ugly old git like me would ever get a favourable reaction by paying a pretty young woman a compliment. After all she could have snapped at me or told me to far cough.  ;):-[:D

You charmer William... us girlies fall for it every time ;)

Oh and what pleased me... Simon M :-*:-*

I'm beginning to wonder about you two. . . . . ::) ::) Unless of course. . . . Ah Ha young Lady Wilson. . . Ur busted. . . . Simon is the name of your black cattle prod isn't it?!!

She said simon not SIMON M look at the member list i'm not guilty god knows what he's been up to ;) ;) ;):D :D :D :