What really PLEASED you?

Pick up the money form the sale of my 955 this afternoon been up the bank and got the money out for my 3140 tractor and trailer sorted so all systems go for Sunday morning to go and pick it up  ;D ;D ;D

And spoke to my mate earlier and he might have some front fenders to fit the 3140 that his dad brought at tincknells sale last year and they'll be F.O.C as he owns me some money anyway,  just got to take it down Sunday afternoon and see if they fit  :o :o ;D ;D :D :D

Curling up on the sofa in my new house with a mug of cocoa and a good book for the first time ;D

excellent Mandy, bet you have waited a long time for that!!!.....

i was annoyed the footie was called off.....but now pleased as its still raining so can stay in the warm! :D :D

Curling up on the sofa in my new house with a mug of cocoa and a good book for the first time ;D

Well done mandy... it's been a long time coming as well  :)- Good luck... and much happiness to you in your new home me ansome  :-*

Simon...

Good luck to you too... I know that "excited feeling" when there's a new tractor in the offing... plenty of pics please... I know it's ONLY a green one.. but if it's got big wheels at the back... and little ones at the front.. then I'd like to see some pics of her (it) ....

Well done mandy... it's been a long time coming as well  :)- Good luck... and much happiness to you in your new home me ansome  :-*

Simon...

Good luck to you too... I know that "excited feeling" when there's a new tractor in the offing... plenty of pics please... I know it's ONLY a green one.. but if it's got big wheels at the back... and little ones at the front.. then I'd like to see some pics of her (it) ....

Marky i might even force myself to take some pictures of the massey i'm bringing it home on i'll be happier when i've got it back safe and sound  ;) ;) :) :) :)

could this be a new day in FTF history in the making ;D ;D.....Marky wanting JD pics, Simon taking MF pics :o :o

ooooh what a day ;D ;D ;D

So you use use computer screen as toilet paper then  ??? ??? i always thought you were odd  :D :D

Now come on.... you know I print them out first  :-* - you are just sore at me for getting you that numpty arn't you  :-* - come on Wendy... come over here and lets kiss and make up  :-*

Now come on.... you know I print them out first  :-* - you are just sore at me for getting you that numpty arn't you  :-* - come on Wendy... come over here and lets kiss and make up  :-*

Leave me alone i'm sulking in the corner  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Absolutely... now isn't it nice to see my boys playing nicely together for once :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*;D

mmmmm This is a bit like in 1st world war at Xmas when the English and German soldiers played a friendly game of football  :)

But after reading on normal service soon resumes :D