What really PLEASED you?

Oh sorry :-[

It's a forage wagon made by Britains and Simon bid for it on eBay for me and brought it to Shepton today :)

Ah now I understand.  You learn something new every day - at least some of us do. 

Great day out and I have photographed and added all my new acquisitions to the catalogue.  Thats a few I won't have to do at least

Something else that really pleased me...

Seeing Sue's Stuart out and about at the shows again :)

It is great when he does get out but he gets tired quickly. 

We both enjoyed the outing.  Shepton is a great toyfair - one of the best for farm stuff although both Eastleigh and Salisbury had quite a bit on our last visits.  Both much smaller than Shepton.

Mrs Birdy.. she's made a nest right outside my front door on the garage wall... you have to walk past her (only about 1ft away) every time you come to my front door.. and with two kids and a dog... that can be like picadilly circus at times...

She's laid a few eggs and she's sitting on them... nothing is going to move her... progress pics when the eggs hatch  ;D

Oooo I'm going to be a daddy again...  :D :D :-[

DSC_3663.jpg

Mrs Birdy.. she's made a nest right outside my front door on the garage wall... you have to walk past her (only about 1ft away) every time you come to my front door.. and with two kids and a dog... that can be like picadilly circus at times...

She's laid a few eggs and she's sitting on them... nothing is going to move her... progress pics when the eggs hatch  ;D

Oooo I'm going to be a daddy again...  :D :D :-[

Wonderful - blackbirds do build very close to people.  A friend had one build a nest INSIDE his garage on the top of a gluepot on the workbench.  He had to leave the garage door open during the day but closed it at night for the bird's safety.  Blackbirds successfully reared the brood but he was unable to use his gluepot or his workbench until they had flown!

We expect more pictures of course

The electricians have said that by the end of this week all the first fix will be complete so all the walls and ceilings can be boarded and I can start slating the floor of the kitchen / snug. The new 1st bedroom will be completed this week too [on the basis that I get in there and actually finish the boarding, tape & fill, painting, wall paper and lay the seagrass of course!]. Finally getting to use the tip outside the back of my house as a home rather than just watching it swallow copious amounts of cash!

That is VERY pleasing!!

Not so much pleased as AMAZED me.

Saw feathers flying outside the lounge window.  Pidgeon feathers.  Thought it was two wood pidgeons having a fight but looking out the window saw a Kestrel had actually caught one on our terrace.  Feathers everywhere!

Never seen that before although I have seen a merlin having taken a blackbird trying to fly off with it.  Blackbird was the bigger of the two.

Well done young Nick..

What pleased me today... I'm a daddy again... to triplets as well  ;D

DSC_3732.jpg

Mummy feeding them...

DSC_3775c.jpg

and two of them telling mummy to hurry up with some more dinner  :D :D :D

DSC_3800c.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the pics... but I daren't get any closer just in case I scare her off  :o:-[ :'(