What really PLEASED you?

Having to price up to wire 40 new houses  :o :o credit crunch what credit crunch   ;D ;D :D :D

funny that, some people have experienced it others havent :-\, i know a mate whos a builder, where he works they let a few go, another guy i know the company laid of 25 of 180 staff off....but they are fully booked up and even turned us down for a quote as there are too busy!!, we are still designing etc. and winning work for schools, hospitals etc. and also europe luckily! but yet the blooming mortgage rate went up and banks are worried  >:( >:(>:( >:(

I hope so all drylined and dot and dabbed so easy peasy really  :o :o

I know what you mean Ben this bloke who's a local builder was advertising for 60 brickey's last week while another local builder who's been trading 35 odd years is going bully up cause he's owed in over 100k  :o :o :o

yep, its a confusing time!, i had an email come through with loads of jobs for CAD staff (computer aided design) so there is a shortage and work there!....one in Devon looked good :D

yep, its a confusing time!, i had an email come through with loads of jobs for CAD staff (compuet aided design) so there is a shortage and work there!....one in Devon looked good :D

oo rrr come on down to carrot country my lad lovley place for warm rain all year  round :D :D :D

Funny thing happened. Lorry ripped the driver's side mirror off my van and when the duty Manager sent it to be mended the garage refused to mend it because the van was overdue for it's 20k service - that'll teach 'em  ;D

:D Revenge is sweet - even if it is by a third party ;D

I am surprised  - you would have thought that H & S would be a priority but I suppose they have to cut costs somewhere and staff safety seems to be a good start.  I wonder when they last had a safety check ???

Funny thing happened. Lorry ripped the driver's side mirror off my van and when the duty Manager sent it to be mended the garage refused to mend it because the van was overdue for it's 20k service - that'll teach 'em  ;D

classic mandy, watch they sneeky buggers dont try to charge or dock your wages for the mirror mind wont you, 

classic mandy, watch they sneeky buggers dont try to charge or dock your wages for the mirror mind wont you, 

Now even better - the HR Manager's gone beserk that all the vans haven't been serviced and now they're all scheduled in for next week.... result at last ;D