What really PLEASED you?

:laugh: :laugh:

Waking up to the smell of a joiot of beef having been in the slow cooker for eight hours. . . submerged in cider! :of

oooo get you, most people get up to bacon or cornflakes, not you mind, just a full roast by the sounds of it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: oooo get you, most people get up to bacon or cornflakes, not you mind, just a full roast by the sounds of it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha!! Yeah too right mate. Just needed a fruit crumble afterwards!!!  :P

Do I get an invitation to dinner?

It's freezer stock, sliced up for sarnies, Sue. My own fault for buy brisket for a Sunday dinner. . . I was cussed! Couldn't see it wasted though.  :)

It's freezer stock, sliced up for sarnies, Sue. My own fault for buy brisket for a Sunday dinner. . . I was cussed! Couldn't see it wasted though.  :)

But braised brisket is superb 8) , so much flavour.  OK I'll settle for a sarnie!

Some of you will know that I've been poorly for a couple of weeks and, although I was a bit sad because I missed going to a big auction in Bristol this morning with Frazer, I was delighted by the lovely message he left on my computer this morning. :)

Some of you will know that I've been poorly for a couple of weeks and, although I was a bit sad because I missed going to a big auction in Bristol this morning with Frazer, I was delighted by the lovely message he left on my computer this morning. :)

Aw bless'im!  Such a lovely "Grumpy Old Man"  :angel:

The blast cleaning, over the moon with it to be honest. They also gave the tanking in the front bedroom a good dose of high powered grit too. All in all it took them 6hrs. Well worth the money in saved elbow grease alone!

Bought the trailer I had my eye on! ;D ;D  I hope it was worth the £450 I paid for it... :-\  (a lot for me)

(Could a mod move this to "Latest General Buys" ? Many thanks.)

The blast cleaning, over the moon with it to be honest. They also gave the tanking in the front bedroom a good dose of high powered grit too. All in all it took them 6hrs. Well worth the money in saved elbow grease alone!

the tar came of ok then mate,

Well done Chris, any idea what tractors you will be using?  ;D

Surprisingly few machines, the one I visited had a nice new holland t7060 (I think), a NH CSX7050 Hillside combine (again from what I can remember), and the farm's first tractor, a Ferguson 35. Nearby a 16T blue Marston and 5-metre Rapide drill.

On the other site I was told there is a JCB Fastrac and Manitou.  I'll be on any of the available tractors.

Had a nice tour around Manor Farm today thanks to Tim. What a lovely farm that is too, credit to his family for working for what they have got. Lovely buildings, machinery, land .... Nice place.