What really PLEASED you?

The Doctor informed me that if they connect two wires in my middle ears that I will hear again :o :o :o :o :o

if you believe this you will also believe Sean will go without a numpty this year :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am very worried after reading this because I have realised that I actually have no middle ears - should I be concerned? And can I have a photo of your middle ears? If that's ok and legal on the FTF?

I am very worried after reading this because I have realised that I actually have no middle ears - should I be concerned? And can I have a photo of your middle ears? If that's ok and legal on the FTF?

yeah we are all legal on ftf jo, its just pops, hes a law unto himself being american :D :D :D :D :D :D :D always has been

thanks sean - good to have that confirmed- the guy is probably suffering with wild frontear syndrome as well ..

oh yeah, all he keeps coming out with is pppppwwwhhht or simialr, must be some werid yankie doodle dandy thing :D :D :D hes so gonna love us for these comments to i can tell you,

Fancy 'waxing lyrical' about poor old roboplops and his middle ear... I heard they found plenty of space inside his head so they thought they may as well fill it up with something to stop his eyeballs falling inside... all they could find was a giant ear at the time  ;D

What a disrespectful lot this is... >:( >:(>:(  Im the longest serving Yank on this forum....have you seen Timmy beetroot, no he ran away after all you picked on him you about his funny shoes........I was just trying to explain things in terms you mugs could understand....and my point is still valid, the year Sean does not get a numpty is the year Jesus is going to restore my hearing 8) 8) 8)  Which we all know aint going to happen :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Plus I been too busy to deal with this group, Im a mod now in yank land and they call me SBD (silent But Deadly)  :D :D :D :D :D

pppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttttttttt  :P :P bloody tommys :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a disrespectful lot this is... >:( >:(>:(  Im the longest serving Yank on this forum....have you seen Timmy beetroot, no he ran away after all you picked on him you about his funny shoes........I was just trying to explain things in terms you mugs could understand....and my point is still valid, the year Sean does not get a numpty is the year Jesus is going to restore my hearing 8) 8) 8)  Which we all know aint going to happen :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Plus I been too busy to deal with this group, Im a mod now in yank land and they call me SBD (silent But Deadly)   :D :D :D :D :D

pppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttttttttt   :P :P bloody tommys :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

now calm down sonny and tell me WHAT REALLY PLEASED YOU TODAY? hint - try and keep it simple eh?

Plus I been too busy to deal with this group, Im a mod now in yank land and they call me SBD (silent But Deadly)   :D :D :D :D :D

pppppppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttttttttt   :P :P bloody tommys :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

easy oldie  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D but why sbd, suerly they mean RRSA (RANDOM RICK STRIKES AGAIN) you aint silent by any means

i aint messing with roboplops amte, hes american you know ::) ::)::) ::)::)

Looks like someone has done it  :-[;D:D :D

I'm starting Management training at work :)

well done me ansome... the FTF crew are all proud of you... and we are all right behind you... I'm first so I can look at your bum  :-*;D