What really PLEASED you?

My blood pressure is down!!! after yesterday my wife had to give me a sedative, and tuck me to bed at 7:30 last night....bloody tommys are a rude bunch................been sitting in my rocker all day nice and quiet working my daily crossword puzzle and drinking my veggiematic poo movement drink >:( >:(  damn Sean plugs me up :D :D :D :D :D :D  Lifes hard on us Yanks over here.......sniff sniff  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

i feel sorry for her, my mum says you dont want to go through it.....

i wouldnt :o :o, the pain she must have been going through, the little bugger was 8lb 9 when he was out!!!....her bump was all baby!

midwifes were also so proud of her, she was really composed and focassed!.....nearly made me cry! :D :D :D

i wouldnt :o :o, the pain she must have been going through, the little bugger was 8lb 9 when he was out!!!....her bump was all baby!

midwifes were also so proud of her, she was really composed and focassed!.....nearly made me cry! :D :D :D

8 pounds 9 my goodness a footballer in the making...........well at least an American footballer...get the camera out lad...!!!!!want to see mom and Harry.......Harry Holmes....sounds like a future PM......

well said Sue - I like the idea of 'decorum on the forum'!! looking forward to meeting you sometime. Are there any other females apart from you, me and Mandy?

Toygirl keeps a finger on the pulse, Jo.  There are a few other ladies who post infrequently, if at all so I think we four are the "regulars".  Keeps the boys on their toes and minding their Ps and Qs (whatever they might be!)

Perhaps we will meet at Spalding in April.  I am determined to go and have booked a room at the Travelodge.  What worries me a bit is that they say in the small print that they deliberately overbook. 

becoming a Dad and Julie for her effort, it was a long 19+ hours labour etc.

Absolutely brilliant news Ben - huge congrats to you both. :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

What else pleased me... it's my birthday and Frazer bought me the new Snow Patrol album. Plus got loads of other pressies and I've told him my birthday is going to last all week ;D

She works for an assesment company, Scott. There is a team of mobile assesors who do exams for people in the building trade, colleges etc and Traci does all the office based work with three other girls. Two of which she will soon be manager for.

It sort of annoyed me at first but then it pleased me very much.... went to drop into the model shop in Leominster and found it all closed with empty boxes on the floor.... then read the notice on it that they were moving, walked down the road to find they're opening Monday in a much bigger shop...  ;D While I don't think he'll be carrying a lot more stock, at least it means everything will be out on display so will make it easier to find things.... how exciting!!!  ;D ;D