What really PLEASED you?

Can we have a photo of Fred please Sue? I think they are the most amazing creatures - we used to see loads when we were kids. Has he ever had a 'friend' to practice his second track with?

This one was taken in 2000 - he hasn't changed much. 

Yes he did have a companion - Wilma - but unfortunately we lost her in the very bad winter of 1962 when everything stopped because of the snow and cold.  (No I have not mistyped the date Nineteen SIXTYtwo.)  I have had Fred 51 years

He did have another companion for a while a small male tortoise we called Bugsy.  A neighbour who was a dustbin-man at the time brought him to us having found him in a dustbin he was about to empty.  I have never held such a lightweight as he was starving.  Unfortunately we had to find him another home as Fred was determined to run on Track 2 all the time and both tortoises kept ending up on their backs baking in the hot sun which did neither of them any good.  It was hot - that was 1976

As for Track 2 anything goes tortoises will attempt nooky with anything  and, Nick, you would be amazed at just how fast tortoises can move.  Take away the weight of the shell and they would be as fast as any other lizard.

Sun is shining at the moment so maybe he can go out again today

post-1227-132639033224_thumb.jpg

Well done .A. Jo!   :D    

I think you did recognise me a bit earlier because of my first post (and the first part of my name... :-[)

It was rather funny you speaking to me like I'm another person who you DON'T know on FTF.

Sorry for going off topic...

Anyway, more to the point... I'm going to the farm today with my dad!  ;D

Thanks Sue :D

Best of all is a may be running a TX34/36 this year depending what gets bought. Hoping I get to run the baler for some hay still. I was mean't to be on it all summer. Dung cart on Tues.

Think Ive done a good job with the log business, boss returns tomorrow.

Got a bit of drive towards my models again now too. Leverets my benefit.

PDC and Fendthead both doing a project each for me.

Traci well.

Griffin & Smokey well.

Van good.

6 pints by midnight, up at 7.30 and no hangover.

Beautiful day, home from work.

:)

meeting fellow ftf member jamie (sussex) swapping models

nice to meet you jamie hope you make it to spalding mate

going for a walk my aunt and kids and my family finding a nice pub :P :P few jars of cider

and dinner cooked for me  :P :P

And a pleasure it was to meet you too steve,hope to see you at Spalding geezer,

thats what pleased me today but back to chuffin work tomorrow >:(