What really PLEASED you?

our new transit fully loaded, so trailer, digger,dumper, mixer, wacker plate all the tools touching on 3 ton, flying along in 4th gear (out of the 6) like its empty :o;D

200bhp  ::)8)

the best part was coming down haslington by-pass this guy in a disco, trying his hardest to come past, only got as far as the trailer before he had to pull back in because there was another car coming down the other lane :D :D

Well Im pleased with my progress with working with Andy and with working with Jay at TTT to help bring his replicas to the UK.  Ive become excited about my book which I will be allowed to print in two years time.  Im also pleased that some of my positions on moderating is now going into practice at TTT.......Im also pleased that I found some meds that seem to be helping me at last.....Maybe I will get to see Marky go to a postal office before I croak :D  Other then that..........well that is enough for now........

our new transit fully loaded, so trailer, digger,dumper, mixer, wacker plate all the tools touching on 3 ton, flying along in 4th gear (out of the 6) like its empty :o;D

the best part was coming down haslington by-pass this guy in a disco, trying his hardest to come past, only got as far as the trailer before he had to pull back in because there was another car coming down the other lane :D :D

All very well to drive fast with a trailer but you wont be pleased when you get a snake and end up on your roof. Not being funny mate but Dad working on the aa has seen far to many accidents involving trailers or caravans being pulled to fast.

Harry being more smiley and active! :D :D :D

Well Im pleased with my progress with working with Andy and with working with Jay at TTT to help bring his replicas to the UK.  Ive become excited about my book which I will be allowed to print in two years time.  Im also pleased that some of my positions on moderating is now going into practice at TTT.......Im also pleased that I found some meds that seem to be helping me at last.....Maybe I will get to see Marky go to a postal office before I croak :D   Other then that..........well that is enough for now........

so whats he got left to post? :D :D :D

Sounds like Mr Rick is ona  good roll at the moment.

For me just the simple things. Sunshine = warmth = paint!!  ;D All be it primer  :-\ :D

for that reason i'm off out on my bike! :D :D

well dont get seen by the old bill mate, weight limit for a 1 ton transit is 2.750 tons loaded, i know this as the vosa are going through our vans like a dose of the runs at present,tow limit is only 750 kg tops loaded trailer to,even our contractor who do all our digging have bee nhad, same vans as you, they now run in 1 van for tools another 7.5 ton iveco or daf for waste and towing the mini digger

can you tell us more about the game?

what do you do?

is it available to buy?

is it any good?

it called powermondial adverturs

it not in english but still a good game

it a racing game, you race different landini tractor arond a track

there differnet level like snow, muk ect.

it a good enough game only did the first 3 levels so dont know much

dont know is it available to buy but might can find out for anyone want me yto please pm me

anything else you want to know