What really PLEASED you?

Me too Sue. Hope you both have a lovely mooch around the stalls there.

Mooched nicely, met up with a South Hants Model Club Member (twice) and had a chat with the lads from the Wessex Toy & Model Collectors Club who had their regular stall (we are all good friends), didn't see any FTF members that I know (not many by sight), spent too much money but...

...have two old tractors for the museum which will now have to have a modern all-glass extension as I also bought a stunning baler -  handbuilt and weathered and fragile and lovely and cannot leave the premises as a light knock will probably send it into a 1000 pieces..

See Ben i was almost right  :D :D :D :D :D

i know, shocking really, Liverpool should have snatched a goal and walked away 1-0 winners.

Did you watch it, only saw the first half but rad5 said Liverpool looked tired in the second half?? ???:-\

loosing 2 inches around my waist ;D

where did you loose that???, have you looked under the sofa or under the cushions ??? ???, thats the first place you should look??, if not retrace your steps!!! :o :o

you know Marky will have a better reply than me! :D :D

well done though ;)

where did you loose that???, have you looked under the sofa or under the cushions ??? ???, thats the first place you should look??, if not retrace your steps!!! :o :o

you know Marky will have a better reply than me! :D :D

well done though ;)

I took my moneybelt off :D :D

only trouble now all my trousers are too big for me, good job I've got a belt :D :D