What really PLEASED you?

Anybody would think i wasn't aloud a drink on a Sunday afternoon  ::) ::)::);D ;D ;D

You tell her Sean atleat someone sticks up for me  ;) ;) ;)

I guess you're pretty difficult to argue with really Sean... and as for Simon.... well good job I love him really ::)

And just to stay OT... Simon pleased me... he can be quite sweet sometimes, although I'm not supposed to tell anyone ;D

I guess you're pretty difficult to argue with really Sean... and as for Simon.... well good job I love him really ::)

And just to stay OT... Simon pleased me... he can be quite sweet sometimes, although I'm not supposed to tell anyone ;D

Oi wilson no i have young ears i'll have u know

Oi wilson no i have young ears i'll have u know

That's just you're imagination running away with you Sean...  :D I wasn't be rude at all... it was just a few things that Simon had offered to do for me and I thought it was really sweet of him :-[

And I thought long and hard about posting up on here cos we're both forum membersand then I thought 'what the heck' you guys always mention it if your wives/partners do something that pleases you don't you :)

That's just you're imagination running away with you Sean...  :D I wasn't be rude at all... it was just a few things that Simon had offered to do for me and I thought it was really sweet of him :-[

And I thought long and hard about posting up on here cos we're both forum membersand then I thought 'what the heck' you guys always mention it if your wives/partners do something that pleases you don't you :)

ok i will let you off then :D :D had me worried what was coming next mind

Having my brother and his daughter round today, Traci helping with the barn, going to see Golden Compass in Bath and then coming home to find you lot had left some smashing replies in Down at Deere-ests. ..  :-* :'( :-* :'( :-* :'( :):-[:)