What really PLEASED you?

Playing rugby yet again today for the club, facing a game we should of been hammered by, first minute they scored and converted. After tackling and running my a:-Xse off final score Vigo RFC 14 - Old Dartfordians 12 .. absoelutly over the moon and then got awarded man of the match  ;D:D :D

Playing rugby yet again today for the club, facing a game we should of been hammered by, first minute they scored and converted. After tackling and running my a:-Xse off final score Vigo RFC 14 - Old Dartfordians 12 .. absoelutly over the moon and then got awarded man of the match  ;D:D :D

Nick sweetheart... what a hero :-*

wait till you come to ashford nick son we going to whip you fella  ;D ;D ;D ;D well done for man of match thou fella ;)

Thanks Mandy  ;) * Wears shiny red cape with pride *

And Graham, Graham, Graham  :D :D Ashford our bitter rivals may well beat us but we will give 'em a good ol' 'iding  :D Nah should be a very close game this year, if there captain doesn't attempt on decapatating me all game like last year  >:(

if i am not busy i will come down and watch you mate  ;) ;)that captain was just messing with you last year wait until this year nick my old son  :o :o :o

That will be awesome, depends who your supporting  ;):D And hmm well last year he tipped me over the edge to the point that i got sent off even though he was the dirtiest player on the field. 5 minutes later he was off with a broken collerbone after being tackled by 3 players at the same time  :D :D :D He learnt his lesson  :D