What really PLEASED you?

Sounds like you had a good time then. Jay Z go down very well?

Like a lead balloon never ever seen the pyramid stage that empty on a Saturday night we went backstage and watch the Verve Sunday night that was quality  :o :o ;D ;D

Saw the verve on tv looked good. I recall jay z saying he didnt want to be controversial. Thats coming from an ex cocaine dealer. Its just not glastonbury is it.

If the owner had half a brain he would start another for hip hop bands etc.

what games did you get, sports i assume?

anyway for me,

getting home from Newcastle.....and can sleep in my bed ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, Wii sports and the Wii fit Board  ;D ;D

Mainly for my wee brother but hay  ::) ::););D:D :D :D

Yeah, Wii sports and the Wii fit Board  ;D ;D

Mainly for my wee brother but hay  ::) ::););D:D :D :D

i bought the lego indiana game :D :D, its excellent! ;D ;D ;D....so you will have fun too not just your brother!!!

WII fit is hard to come by over here still, always out of stock :-\ :-\

why ? come on spill the beeans, I know that toymaster very well

Maybe it's just because I'm still new to this game after many years and easily pleased, but it's nice to walk into a 'Proper' Toy shop and be able to buy some farm bits after all these years  ;)

All the old toy shops where I used to buy my Britains from are long gone  :'(

Got my first Siku bits today too, had to hide them when I got home so the mrs doesn't see them  :D....but I''ll have a proper look tomorrow  ;)

just before the stairs arent they, sort of far end ?.....thought they were a little silly priced on some models when i went there last time :D....but you cant have everything!

They do stock a good amount of Britains and Siku there and also Ben Burgess down the road has a good stock as well

Found BB on the internet when I got home ::)...I'll plan a little better next time  :D

Farm stuff is upstairs now with the Hornby etc. Some of the prices were a little high but it seems there were some bargains too  ;)