Marky's apple pickers kit

Lord Ferguson

I went to see my apples being picked today... so I snapped some of the farmers kit...

Look what he had  :-*

DSC_0764.jpg

This is a rare beasty...

DSC_0815.jpg

Position control on one side... draft on the other... before the days when they had one quadrent doing it all on the vineyard models...

DSC_0832.jpg

Out of interest... as you sit in the seat... Position on the right... draft on the left  ;)

Rarer than that still... a French built MF135 VINEYARD (as apposed to a Narrow) and what a lovely little lady she is 1500 hours from new  :o

DSC_0833.jpg

She's a late model as well... check out the front badge

DSC_0835.jpg

This tractor has a 165-8 backend evidently... it's WELL over-engineered

Nice kit there Marky. Any for sale?? ;)

Sadly not kev.... but he's got his eye out for a 230 for me  ;D

No wonder you get your apples from him if he has taste like that Marky..... :D;)

To right Mart... he did have a nasty green loader tractor.... but I FORGOT to snap that for some reason  :-[:D

She will have less hours anyway at this rate :D

She's spent a year in my garage now... and clocked up a heady 12 hours  :o:D :D :D

Excellent pictures Marky, i like to see the apple pickers working. They've got a few orcahrds just down the road. Any closer pictures of the implements involved buddy? Interested in incoprating it into my layout  ;)

people using their hands i think :D :D :D