Two Oaks Farm. Home of JAG Contractors

Jez

With each new set of photos you manage to raise the bar Jez :o  Can it get much better than this??

I'm not sure mate. I can't think of anything else apart from some seats and a sofa for my guys to chill out on but 1/32 scale furniture is nearly impossible.

Thanks Mate, really appreciate the comments  ;) ;)

I hope not Mark, he's flying high enough as it is. Just look at it, it's just incredible. A pure example of skill and imagination.

Tris mate, you know yours is as great and your woodwork skills are more impressive.

I just need the machines now to fill it up, or fill the next shed................. duh duh dah!!!!!!! (in a kind of clifhanger sound)  :D :D :D :D

Cheers Tris  ;)

thats a great job well done

Thanks mate, very happy here  ;D

Brilliant work Jez, unbelievable detail you've packed into your display...can't wait for the next installment!  :)

Thanks CCF, I've got the next installment in my mind, I just need to place an order with EMA model supplies for more plastruct  :( :( :(:-[:-[ :-\ :-\ ??????????????'s

Thanks guys your comments are really appreciated and make it worthwhile doing that little bit more  ;) ;) ;):) :) 8)

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With each new set of photos you manage to raise the bar Jez :o  Can it get much better than this??

to right there!!, i've given up!!!

great Work Jez!, so many ideas and stuff to use in your topic i may never have thought of!!

to right there!!, i've given up!!!

great Work Jez!, so many ideas and stuff to use in your topic i may never have thought of!!

Well Ben, feel free to use any of the ideas.

Thanks mate  ;) ;)

;D ;D Totaly stunning jez, i can smell the fresh welding and i can hear the fowl words for your worker when i look at those pics mate, just stunning

HA HA :D :D Thanks Nick, loving those compliments!!!

Heres my newly shuffled garage so now I have room for a bit of yard infront of my workshop.

I bought some more stone effect spray for the base. What do you think??

I also bought some more spray for my silage clamp that I will add to the list of "what to build next............"  :D :D

7530022.jpg

7530019.jpg

Wow nice jez, im off to town now for spray paint to make a silage stack also ;) got ot half done, you having soil to hold up the walls? of just free standing? im going for earth banks like my real stacks

Do you want some pics of a real sliding door track and frame as i have a real one by my models as my garage door, i can see how to do it now i think, just have to get in the bulding mode again

looking good jez you will needed to get another shed to keep the rest of your deeres in

Thats next on the list mate...............

Wow nice jez, im off to town now for spray paint to make a silage stack also ;) got ot half done, you having soil to hold up the walls? of just free standing? im going for earth banks like my real stacks

Do you want some pics of a real sliding door track and frame as i have a real one by my models as my garage door, i can see how to do it now i think, just have to get in the bulding mode again

Thansk Nick, nearly finnished it now, just a few more bits.

I don't need a sliding door mate, I have got a Rolle door if that is what you meant?

Thanks again mate.

what size of shed are you going to build jez.

My next shed will be an open fronted machine shed with no walls, cladding sheet to the floor. It will be about 40cm deep x 60cm across the front.

Something like this mate, Hope it makes sense: