Jez

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!!

What an amazing response from everyone. It really makes it worth while and makes me get back out in the garage and do some more.

I really hope I can get it to Spalding and let everyone see it for real with some of my collection.

I will post some more pics soon. I've realy got to get the roof finnished and the door put on.

Thanks again guys.

See you soon.

Jez

Now Jez this is just sooooooooooooooooooooo good... all my staff at Holly farm are getting disgruntled and talking about coming to help you out... will have to review your contract for next season... think with your skills you made need a pay rise at the very least... and possibly a promotion :-\

Now Jez this is just sooooooooooooooooooooo good... all my staff at Holly farm are getting disgruntled and talking about coming to help you out... will have to review your contract for next season... think with your skills you made need a pay rise at the very least... and possibly a promotion :-\

Mandy, Thankyou so much for your kind words but I wont be looking for any staff till around april time so they are safe for a while.

I hope to have the bulding finninshed at Spalding to show to everyone.

Have no fear I will never forget my days spent riding my forklift at Holly Farm  ;) ;) ;);D ;D

lovely job you have made of your workshop fella cracking stuff mate ;)

Thank you kind sir. That is a serious compliment from a master builder yourself.

See you at spalding  ;)

great workshop you have put together, the post knocker is a nice touch

Thanks mate.

I thought it would look at home with the other tools, they are really easy to make too.

Just a piece of brass pipe with handles.

More to come soon  ;) ;)

I have just looked at all the pictures in this posting. You are making a very nice layout and your eye for detail is amazing. Your workshop looks like it is 1:1 and not 1:32.

Great work.

Please, please post new pictures immediatly, Jez!!

Great topic Jez, love the shed and all the workshop details

Thanks James. i am trying to do the door and the roof now.  ;) ;) ;D ;D

I have just looked at all the pictures in this posting. You are making a very nice layout and your eye for detail is amazing. Your workshop looks like it is 1:1 and not 1:32.

Great work.

Please, please post new pictures immediatly, Jez!!

Thanks Rieko!!!!!! Maybe I could make you one as a thankyou for your help  ;) ;) ;) If I had all the time in the world!!

Thanks again.

Jez

• 2 weeks later...