Two Oaks Farm. Home of JAG Contractors

Jez

Just a few updates, not much new.

Just added the wires to the welder and got the sockets all wired in  ;D ;D

If you look closely you might be able to see the wire from the end of the welder hand piece.

Got some more tools done tonight so will post them up soon.  ;)

post-705-13263868707_thumb.jpg

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking sweet mate.When you say the welder is modified, what do you mean? Is it a 1/24th one cut down? How about the chair? I'm intrigued mate! Also, I like the way your getting your post count up by only inserting one pic per reply. Oh yes ya cheeky beggar, I know your game Sharky!! :D;D;)

Looking sweet mate.When you say the welder is modified, *what do you mean? Is it a 1/24th one cut down? How about the chair? I'm intrigued mate! Also, I like the way your getting your post count up by only inserting one pic per reply. Oh yes ya cheeky beggar, I know your game Sharky!! :D;D;)

You caught me  ;D I cant seem to get photo bucket to load you see, otherwise they would all be in the same reply.

Yeah it is an italeri 1/24 scale one that I cut the middle out of and glued it to the board that you lie on for going under cars etc then put the gas bottle on the back.

I also cut the hand piece so it looks more like a mig welder.  ;) ;) ;D ;D

* I'll show you at spalding hopefully  ;)

The chair is the office chair that is in the kit but with out the wheels.

Glad it's having the desired effect.  ;D

im guessing with detail like that if i opend the cabnets i would find 1:32 scale working adjustable spanneres!!!!

looks awsome!!!!

Not quite yet mate but I will do my best to fill the tool box  :D

nice work i like the deatail

Thanks Dwain

Very nice there Jez,  lovely detail there's been a bit of time spent doing all that. Very nice indeed.

Thanks Richie, it feels like a mission sometime. I have to admit that if you aren't in the right mood then it is much harder to do.  ;)

looks very good jez nice looking very clean two ;)

It is clean considering it's a winter build  :D;) Just need some big diesel tanks to finnish it off  ;D ;D ;) ;)

WOW very nice job  :P :P

Thanks guys, that is a huge compliment from two master builders  ;D ;D ;D

Looks very good Jez can't wait to see more  :)

Thanks Britfarmer I hope to get some more done today or tommorrow  ;D ;D

Hey Jez can you plesae tell us the part number for the 1/24 scale tools please, id like to fill my worksop also ;)

Not sure mate, if you search for Italeri on ebay you may find some. If not then PM Tris (Deere-Est_ on here and he may be able to help you.  ;)

I hope that helps?

Gas cutting equipment finnished now.

I decided it was much easier to glue the pipes to the cylinders so they look all wrapped up. Then glued the hand piece to the cylinder as it would not go on the end of the pipes  ;D

Pics:

BitsandPieces008.jpg

I also took some blue paper towel from work and cut a strip then wrapped it around a Willytail stick so it looks like the workshop rolls we all use for mopping up oil.

I will make some more and put them on the shelves, pics when done of course.

BitsandPieces006.jpg

Thats about it for now but I hope to get the roof done tommorrow and then some more pics back up  ;D ;D ;D ;D