Two Oaks Farm. Home of JAG Contractors

Jez

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's ok I spose, if I had to be honest. I mean ya know, it's nothing special, don't want to give you false hopes or anything. Does a job, serves a purpose, that's all you can say really. . . ::) ::)::) Only jokin' Jezzeebobber!!!! Looks superb, well thought out and well built. Very nice. What's next then? Too cold for ruggers? U flippin pansies!!! :D

It's ok I spose, if I had to be honest. I mean ya know, it's nothing special, don't want to give you false hopes or anything. Does a job, serves a purpose, that's all you can say really. . . ::) ::)::) Only jokin' Jezzeebobber!!!! Looks superb, well thought out and well built. Very nice. What's next then? Too cold for ruggers? U flippin pansies!!! :D

Not my decision, pitch was frozen, and also had the work christmas party and was in a bit of a bad way this morning.

Thanks as usual for the comments sir Tristopher.

Next will be a shed for my cattle, going to use the britains buildings but "adapt" them slightly.

I've got the other side to clad next and then the front and back, then send you my tool kits and get them built up and painted  :(:o :o :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks and happy christmas

Love the barn Jez... wish I could make things like that :'( :'(

Mandy, I'm sure you are impressive enough with out needing to build monstous sheds. Than you anyway. I hope to get it to spalding next year.  8);D

Revel Leibherr, they are snap together kits you can pick up for ?5 or so. Sounds too cheap but as you can see they look the ballicks. They do a loading shovel too.  ;)

It is yeah, I glued the digging arm into place though because it's a bit loose. It has a quick attach linkage on the bucket too which is brilliant.

I think BLUEPOWER has some for sale. if not then put a wanted add in the trader zone.  ;D

Thanks for all your comments, i've just bought some new barrells and will post up some pics asap once the shopping is away and the washing hung up.  :( :(

It is yeah, I glued the digging arm into place though because it's a bit loose. It has a quick attach linkage on the bucket too which is brilliant.

I think BLUEPOWER has some for sale. if not then put a wanted add in the trader zone.  ;D

Thanks for all your comments, i've just bought some new barrells and will post up some pics asap once the shopping is away and the washing hung up.  :( :(

yeap I've got some

nice garden shed you building there jez ;):)