2007 sondermodell 'JD 7430 winterdienst'

Fenside MF

Gone are the days when we collected these low number hard to get hold off Siku 'sondermodells' with just two or three coming out each year. ::) ::)

I personally think with numbers creaping up to 2500 per run at ?25-?30 a model it's only a matter of time before the bubble bursts :( :( :( :(

Gone are the days when we collected these low number hard to get hold off Siku 'sondermodells' with just two or three coming out each year. ::) ::)

I personally think with numbers creaping up to 2500 per run at ?25-?30 a model it's only a matter of time before the bubble bursts :( :( :( :(

Yep deffo too many editions in a year from siku and too many produced for them to be collectable :)

Yep deffo too many editions in a year from siku and too many produced for them to be collectable :)

I'd agree, whilst the hobby seems to be expanding - which might keep values up - I thought the whole idea of special editions was there limited number and limited amount of releases.  It seems that there are a few making a lot of ?'s while they can.  For me there are too many to afford and not the want attached to them because they are so numerous.

I have the same idea Paul. Only the limited ones that are hard toget ( for example fendt 936 black beauty 3500 pieces) will be interesthing.

Texas

I'd agree, whilst the hobby seems to be expanding - which might keep values up - I thought the whole idea of special editions was there limited number and limited amount of releases.  It seems that there are a few making a lot of ?'s while they can.  For me there are too many to afford and not the want attached to them because they are so numerous.

I have to agree whole heartedly with this, I have almost stopped collecting the limited editions now purely due to the fact I don't think they will represent a very good investment anymore, certain models do and will always represent a good choice but these are few and far between. I think smaller runs of maximum 1000 and a slightly higher price to start with will see the limited edition sector as a good choice for collectors but as it is now it is like a game of Russian roulette. I have been watching the prices of certain models over the last few months and invariably they are selling for around 70-80% of the cost they were selling for when released.

• 1 month later...

I agree with you F-P the limited editions are out too regular and I have collected a lot of them but now am getting a bit fedup with just how much each one costs extra compaired to the regular versions, too many and getting expensive out of most peoples reach.

Dont care how rare or nice this model is,as a collector of John Deere models Ive promised myself NEVER NEVER to buy owt with that thing on the cab wether it be green, orage, or skyblue pink.I cant wait until Siku have sold this production run and bring out a 7530 without the thing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...