At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice pics Luke, a pleasure to look through them with tidy kit and nice scenery.

What does "Prodrive" mean on the new forager ?

my brother looked after one at the dealership and he went to it once and it had bigger o rings and what not

so what tractors on the mowers now then

Fendt 818

Smart Photos Powerstar I enjoyed looking through that lot :)

My one question is mate, does the deere spfh without additive barrels on the back have a built in tank like you can get on claas jags?

Thanks Jamie! The forager was new 2 weeks ago, the old additive barrels, pump etc still hadn't been taken off the old forager (JD 7300), but now, both additive barrels and a rear PUH are on it.

Very Nice pics Luke, a pleasure to look through them with tidy kit and nice scenery.

What does "Prodrive" mean on the new forager ?

Basically,in a nut shell, it means you have a 40k road speed, and a 20k field speed, it has front and rear speed matching axles, (sending oil to the axle with most traction), And other little gadgets to do with better diff lock system and push button park breaking. Thanks for your comment Mark  :)

Nice few shots there Luke - is the silage in full swing then yet ???

Cheers Colm, yeah it's pretty much hitting off now, all the main big dairy farmers have cut, and a few of the smaller farms are knocking down grass at present. What's it like up your way?

And just to finish off, relating to Colm's question. I won't be online that much now. I've only just got in from silaging tonight now, and its the earliest all week. Will pop in when I can, share a few pics have a chat and what have you, but in the mean time, it's work, work, work :)

Take care everyone!

Nokia N95 mate. Crap for battery life mind, I keep my charger with me. I can use 90% of any links, view posted and linked photo's, pretty darn good. Big screen too. Just eats battery power.

Nokia N95 mate. Crap for battery life mind, I keep my charger with me. I can use 90% of any links, view posted and linked photo's, pretty darn good. Big screen too. Just eats battery power.

ah i see i couldnt get one of them on a free upgrade so had to take a n73 havnt really tried the WAP on it yet must do that some day tho i must say there are very good batterys in it 3-4 days which is handy  :)

Well luke get plenty of pics when your at it  :) please

• 2 weeks later...

looks a tidy ride powerstar  :)

guess who i saw on tv last night ??  ;D your contractor a + b  :) they were on channel 280 horse and country , and the program is called biotal silage :) on it  they talk about silage and quality etc and they had the jd 6920  :-\ on jd baler , a jd on a vicon twin rotor rake and the jd 6320 on loader carting   :);D and the jd 7*** forager with the ts carting wholecrop and silage  :)

looks a tidy ride powerstar  :)

guess who i saw on tv last night ??  ;D your contractor a + b  :) they were on channel 280 horse and country , and the program is called biotal silage :) on it  they talk about silage and quality etc and they had the jd 6920  :-\ on jd baler , a jd on a vicon twin rotor rake and the jd 6320 on loader carting  :);D and the jd 7*** forager with the ts carting wholecrop and silage  :)

Do they repeat it? Havn't seen that. Yeah that's all our gear alright, forager is new though and that wouldnt of been on there, just the old 7300.

• 3 weeks later...