At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever been to Devon?

11/12 tonners are the limit around here Rich. Lanes & Farms arn't that big i'm afraid  :)

snap, theres a lad here that put a new shed up right beside the pit cant get tunred now plus the pit is dug into the ground, i have no idea what we will do to get in at it this year

few bigges are starting to appear this way luke, saw a rolland i think (blue and silver? not yellow) tri axel a few weeks back on a new nh 7000 can't be that many fields that can take it, but the guy was running with it, must be 16ton plus at a guess being tri axel

Get some 8 or 9 tonners on the go, and do 4 trailers instead of 3, big isnt everything in the world of contracting you know  ;)

aye but we draw 4 mile from the pit for this guy and he pits 170 acre, we run 5 12t herrons and a 10t marshall