At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you drive home, wash, prepare your sandwiches for the next day and you return to work for 7am!

I know that! I do that on many occasions! But I mean Rich wants a job working for a contractor that lives 50 mins away, and if he finishes at 4am time he gets home will be nearly 5!

Thanks for all the other kind comments chaps! Greatly appreciated, yep got a few days off now, before the sun comes back out and the beef and sheep farmers go nuts for bales!

And Mart you can have this wrapper if you want whilst I persuade my boss to get me a HS2000!!!!

nice pics luke, that 1505 is from callington, still worked to apparently so the guy i sopke to said, must have a good hunt round for it, did you get a pic of the roadless 118 with well drill on it from the show, thats what killed my mobile battery trying to get that pic

nice pictures luke, that 1505 is from callington, still worked to apparently so the guy i sopke to said, must have a good hunt round for it, did you get a picture of the roadless 118 with well drill on it from the show, thats what killed my mobile battery trying to get that picture

No I didn't but im pretty sure it's a company not too far from me. So can have a look if you want, if they're about?

What happens when you finish at like 4am?

been there done that... really dont want to do it again  :D

nice update there Luke, 6530 is a bigger tractor than what i thought it was  8) nice rig, good looking kit about aswell  ;)

I know that! I do that on many occasions! But I mean Rich wants a job working for a contractor that lives 50 mins away, and if he finishes at 4am time he gets home will be nearly 5!

Thanks for all the other kind comments chaps! Greatly appreciated, yep got a few days off now, before the sun comes back out and the beef and sheep farmers go nuts for bales!

And Mart you can have this wrapper if you want whilst I persuade my boss to get me a HS2000!!!!

The 3095 will be down as quick as she can Luke........ :D;)

Brilliant update as always luke :) nice to see that 7530 working hard cant wait to break mine in properly  :D

How much have you all cut so far? Do you do much on arable side things come harvest?  Or is your boss solely silage side of things?

been there done that... really dont want to do it again  :D

nice update there Luke, 6530 is a bigger tractor than what i thought it was  8) nice rig, good looking kit about aswell  ;)

Cheers Murray! What you mean you don't want to do it again! It's part of the job! Got to love working in to the early hours!

The 3095 will be down as quick as she can Luke........ :D;)

Are you nearly here yet Mart? It's been a few days!  :D :D

Brilliant update as always luke :) nice to see that 7530 working hard cant wait to break mine in properly  :D

How much have you all cut so far? Do you do much on arable side things come harvest?  Or is your boss solely silage side of things?

This one's chipped up to just over 235hp  :) Good tractors! I'm not entirely sure on the acerage so far, as there are 3 gangs, and then 4 round bailers, 3 big square bailers and 1 McHale Fusion, but I guess it's quite alot  :D, On the arable side of things I only do things like soil preperation e.g power harrowing, rolling in seed etc. And occasionally we'll cart corn if the farmers don't do it their selves :) We run 2 combines a John Deere 2256 and a 2254 Hillsider.

nice pictures luke ;) ;) ;)

Thanks Berry mate  :)

just found out i'm back down your way for a weekend in july so I might see your lot about again :D

Stop this time and grab a few pictures  ;D

Got pulled over on the Motorway in the 3095 by the police  :o, thought I might get away with it but no luck so am on FTF from the rear of a police car at the minute mate........ :D :D

Give me another couple of days........ :D;)

Give us your phone aswell Mate, don't make it hard for yourself sonny  :D :D