Why you lot were out buying new toys.......I got my old ones out the shed!

FW

After buying and and restoring a Ferguson 2 furrow plough a good three years ago, I finally found the inspiration to go and do somthing with it this afternoon, so I've got a bit of stubble to go and have a go on as of tommorow, (but don't when I'll find chance yet, but I'm itching to get going). So I lifted the plough out of the shed, got them paired up and loaded up on one one of the Ifors ths afternoon, where I ran it over to the other yard, ready to get going. A few pictures for now, but will keep you updated of my first ever bit of ploughing (mainly livestock lad ya see). I just hope it doesn't my results are a bit better than Marky's somewhat insulubrious attept the over day......but we shall see! :-[::):D

Well just a few pictures.....action shots up when I get some!

Cheffins20thOctoberandPloughing007.jpg

Cheffins20thOctoberandPloughing009.jpg

Cheffins20thOctoberandPloughing011.jpg

Cheffins20thOctoberandPloughing010.jpg

Cheers lad's am looking forward to it.......2 acre plot marked and my Grandad's set aside the morning to get me set-up, so we shall see how it goes. As for plough, I just want to get it shon-up, set-up and saleable, so I can chop it in for a International or Ransomes three furrow, fully adjustable, all singing and dancing machine......well we shall see. :);) ;)