one for the irish members

Big A

Nah, nowhere near I wouldn't think.  ;)

believe me this is a reasonably small load for him :o

ive been told in one sale about 50 lots of machinery went on to the trailer.

got some more pics somewhere will dig them out later

oh and by the way in those 2 pics above the horse boxes and muck spreaders have items inside them. ;)

believe me this is a reasonably small load for him :o

ive been told in one sale about 50 lots of machinery went on to the trailer.

got some more pics somewhere will dig them out later

oh and by the way in those 2 pics above the horse boxes and muck spreaders have items inside them. ;)

i know one thing for sure, if he tired that arround this way the old bill would pull him over for sure, or vosa would, they pull stuff all the time for weight, sit on the main roads everyday,

Best thing he could do with that is drive it to the scrap yerd and leave it there lorry and all  :D :D :D

but you've got to give him credit for some good stacking  :o :o :o

its us forklift drivers that need a medal for loading it each item can be on and off quite a few times, i was told the forklift was with him for about 8 hours loading this one. :D

Yeah I guess south west or Cork area - never heard of him but I don't see anything wrong with that load - Those muck spreaders and topper don't look too bad  :-\

Never said there was anything wrong with them, just a bit small that's all. Limited enough market for that stuff in the east or midlands.