Fendt 515c from Weise-Toys

texas

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This model will be at Agritechnica, but Fendt have an exclusive on it for 3 months, in Febuary 08 it will be available from Weise and all model dealers the only difference is thet this version will have the SIKU front & rear linkage.  Neither of the editions are limited and all will come in the Weise Fendt Green Promotional packaging.

This model will be at Agritechnica, but Fendt have an exclusive on it for 3 months, in Febuary 08 it will be available from Weise and all model dealers the only difference is thet this version will have the SIKU front & rear linkage.  Neither of the editions are limited and all will come in the Weise Fendt Green Promotional packaging.

Which version will have the siku linkage Geoff, the first edition or the one available in Feb??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have looked on the fendt homepage but can't see this model anywhere :-\ can anyone help please, think i would rather have it with the realistic looking front hitch. Is the 936 avaliable through fendt at the moment then or will we just have to wait for it aswell

i have looked on the fendt homepage but can't see this model anywhere :-\ can anyone help please, think i would rather have it with the realistic looking front hitch. Is the 936 avaliable through fendt at the moment then or will we just have to wait for it aswell

think toptractor is getting some in  ;):-\

Do I smell a numpty!?  ;D

if you're refering to my question about the 936 then go ahead, i hold my head in shame, the penny has just dropped that it's WIKING thats making the 936 and not WEISE ::) ::)::) My only defence is that i'm so bloody excited about all the choice of new models ;D and just to confuse matters a little bit more, i've just seen a pic of the uh fendt 415 and its SWEET :o!!!!!!! OOOOOOOHH come to da da ;D ;D